Coronavirus

Elton

What doctor all i saw was a picture !

Here we go again cut and paste

"I said i do not need other peoples opinion to form my own"

To make it clear i dont need to look at your links i have formed my opinion and unless something effects me or mine its good enough i dont need to change it because i dont give a crap for anyone outside my family ,happy now?

When something effects me then i may revaluate my opinion ,why you think i give a crap outside that is unknown you seem to be deliberately trying to change what i think ,i wont sorry so why bother ,go plan a holiday think of those cheap fags

It doesnt matter what you post on here it wont change a damn thing ,go on facebook and try with the other idiots

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

10 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

What doctor all i saw was a picture !

Here we go again cut and paste

"I said i do not need other peoples opinion to form my own"

To make it clear i dont need to look at your links i have formed my opinion and unless something effects me or mine its good enough i dont need to change it because i dont give a crap for anyone outside my family ,happy now?

You have your opinions , I will just stick to the facts it’s much easier.I tend to listen  to the experts on the  ground who know exactly what they are talking about .I am agreement  with the doctor who is an expert in her field obviously you are not .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

People on facebook or youtube are not experts they are using bias to push their opinion across ,you or me do not know the truth behind what they say nor the reason the say it ,they could be as biased against the government as you are ,who did they vote for? Why did they appear in your clip ? Have they an agenda? Etc etc etc,who is she representing ? Is she the sole voice for them ? Did she consult them all first?

You go believe it i am happy as i am thanks

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

15 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

People on facebook or youtube are not experts they are using bias to push their opinion across ,you or me do not know the truth behind what they say nor the reason the say it ,they could be as biased against the government as you are ,who did they vote for? Why did they appear in your clip ? Have they an agenda? Etc etc etc,who is she representing ? Is she the sole voice for them ? Did she consult them all first?

You go believe it i am happy as i am thanks

So are you saying the doctor was wrong in her version of events it’s quite simple . Just remember  she is the expert in her field and your not  . Sorry what did  you do for  a living again  can’t remember.?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

How can i say she was wrong again all i saw was a picture ,you believe what you want ,i dont i am not gullible or (hopefully) not influenced by others ,i make my own mind up thanks

At the moment i am not dead so the government is doing ok ,if i die i will revaluate my thoughts i really dont need the government to tell me whats best i prefer my own judgement thanks

I am not sure why its not entered people brains coming within a few yards of a person could kill you so dont bloody do it ,its so simple ,i dont need a lock down ,a tiered lock down a partial lockdown i have the brains to see the consequences of seeing people  i dont need you ,your nurse or doris to advise me ,clear?

I locked down on the 5th of march before the first one the government announced on the 23rd,i dont need advice to look after myself i do it off my back i am not as stupid as some! I even gave advice it was time to stock pile food before people went mad buying bog rolls remember!

Not everyone is as stupid and gullible as you cod who get their advice from other people who may not have a clue about reality! some people use logic and plan ahead ,if i am wrong its my fault and you wont hear me whine when it happens ,better safe than sorry is the best advice there is !

Edited by chesters1

A round up of recent stories from YouTube, umm, sorry, that would be stupid, I mean EuroNews.

Belgium’s Government has withdrawn the 18 million face coverings it purchased from a Luxembourg Company found to contain traces of silver and titanium dioxide. The masks had been promised free to all citizens but they now advise not to use them due to risk to the respiratory system.

President Macaroon has now agreed to have the AstraZeneca vaccine as the Country struggles to vaccinate five percent of its population.

Herr Mercle (I wonder if it was her who leaked the fake story to the German Newspaper about AstraZeneca vaccine) refuses to have AstraZeneca vaccine as millions of available doses go bad, Other EU states ask for Germany to hand over unwanted vaccines to them.

In a further display of EU unity Herr Merkle says that U.K. citizens will be prohibited from Holidaying in EU member states this summer. Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece and Cyprus all say “you can F off you silly cow, we are dependent on U.K. tourism, unlike you, the only people who visit Germany go to see the gas chambers...” (I made that bit up!)

Yanis Varoufakis, once bitterly opposed to Brexit now says the EU handling of pandemic is justification enough the U.K. made the right decision.

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

BREAKING NEWS...

EuroNews, mouthpiece of the EU has decided to alter the way it reports on vaccine rollout.

The U.K. apparently is far far behind the EU in vaccine rollout, in fact there are only five countries performing worse than U.K. on the European Continent and they have no data for three of those countries. Somebody post a YouTube video so we know the truth please.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

On 2/24/2021 at 9:38 PM, chesters1 said:

You go believe it i am happy as i am thank

Now Japan has a population of 123 million practically double the U.K. has anybody got there figures on coronavirus a bit like Britain with its islands , how have we compared  to the Japanese  with handling the pandemic have they done better or worse.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Japanese people do what they are told ,everyone that breaks the law (or even those that dont) are guilty .

Over here we have idiots who go round deliberately infecting people ,religeous groups that think thei god will protect them so they deliberately infect others but best of all we have the UK version that appears to be far more virulent than the others .

People will whine the rules are to tough ,the other half will whine their "rights" to deliberately infect others are being clamped down on .

Trouble is idiots only look at uk headlines and dont or dont admit the rest of the world is doing the exact same bad job ,sweden? (One of them)boasts it never locked down but goes very quiet when its mentioned it has ten times the cases of adjoining countries that did.

The government isnt spreading covid ,idiots who dont care who die are!

Finland has anounced its going into another lockdown in march ,if it says "going into" it means they havnt had one now ,IE the lockdown ended the cases rose ,just like it does here! Finland and all the rest are treating covid like we are but i suspect fewer cases = fewer idiots!

Edited by chesters1

3 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Japanese people do what they are told ,everyone that breaks the law (or even those that dont) are guilty .

Over here we have idiots who go round deliberately infecting people ,religeous groups that think thei god will protect them so they deliberately infect others but best of all we have the UK version that appears to be far more virulent than the others .

People will whine the rules are to tough ,the other half will whine their "rights" to deliberately infect others are being clamped down on .

Trouble is idiots only look at uk headlines and dont or dont admit the rest of the world is doing the exact same bad job ,sweden? (One of them)boasts it never locked down but goes very quiet when its mentioned it has ten times the cases of adjoining countries that did.

The government isnt spreading covid ,idiots who dont care who die are!

Finland has anounced its going into another lockdown in march ,if it says "going into" it means they havnt had one now ,IE the lockdown ended the cases rose ,just like it does here! Finland and all the rest are treating covid like we are but i suspect fewer cases = fewer idiots!

So you are sounding like a politician Mat Hancock blaming the people sorry that’s rubbish .The government make the rules not  the people not only does Japan have a very small mortality rate of over 7,000  compared to the U.K. there economy hit compared  to U.K. is tiny , In other words the Japanese have handled the pandemic very well indeed .

U.K. population 66,million 130,000 deaths 

Japan population 123 million 7000 deaths

These  figures in comparison don’t make good for the  U.K. 

The figures  speak for themselves it’s shows just  how badly the U.K. government have handled this  pandemic.The difference the Japanese learnt in this pandemic we learnt nothing .

At the beginning of the Covid-19 crisis, Japan seemed likely to be one of the countries worst affected by the virus. Proximity to China - the source of the outbreak - combined with densely populated cities and a large elderly population surely made Japan one of the highest risk countries

https://www.schroders.com/en/insights/economics/what-the-data-tells-us-about-japans-response/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg