Coronavirus

Elton

It is the people ,the government dont go round with buckets of corona giving it away ,idiots catch it and then go round infecting others who if they are also idiots do the same.

At first there were no idiots just unlucky people but now every soul in the world knows if you get near someone you can catch corona so if they catch it theyre an idiot for not taking precauctions or a bigger idiot catching it then passing it on further to other idiots!

There will be people who cannot catch it ,and people who catch it and show no symptoms but if they didnt mingle they wouldnt catch it or pass it on! We are supposed to be in a lockdown at the moment but even in this small village theres scores of idiots just trying to pass it on to other idiots who will take it home  to infect their family ,idiots ,not governments pass things on because they refuse to follow the rules!

They are supposed to excercise localy to their home so explain why idiots fill the road by the kids playground with cars and stand about chatting while their kids play in the park and explain why the village car park is overflowing with ramblers cars ? Idiots! Not the government idiots who cannot follow rules!

And lastly idiots wait to the government tell them what to do (then blatently ignore it) people with half a brain look at the potential of harm then decide off their own volition to look after themselves ,we went into isolation on the 5th of march before the government advised the country to go into lockdown ,i have been out of the village (grudgingly) to hospital and doctors appointments 4 times ,the mrs twice! I am not an idiot and i wont pass on anything to an idiot however much they deserve it for nothing more than being an idiot! I will leave that to idiots!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

14 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

It is the people ,the government dont go round with buckets of corona giving it away ,idiots catch it and then go round infecting others who if they are also idiots do the same.

At first there were no idiots just unlucky people but now every soul in the world knows if you get near someone you can catch corona so if they catch it theyre an idiot for not taking precauctions or a bigger idiot catching it then passing it on further to other idiots!

There will be people who cannot catch it ,and people who catch it and show no symptoms but if they didnt mingle they wouldnt catch it or pass it on! We are supposed to be in a lockdown at the moment but even in this small village theres scores of idiots just trying to pass it on to other idiots who will take it home  to infect their family ,idiots ,not governments pass things on because they refuse to follow the rules!

Idiots catch covid that’s bad really bad Chester’s, for  starters what about those health workers  thousands of them who caught covid  had little or no PPE looking after serious ill patients exposed to the virus constantly and they are idiots !! So they are all idiots here and in Japan they are not maybe a little leadership might just help instead a complete idiot in charge .Again  the government make the rules which are not being enforced so enforce them  then !!!! but they don’t really want to do hey it’s all waff .  they have failed in there  duty and responsibility if they can’t handle the situation get the **** out of it.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Unfortunately if you put yourself in harms way for even the best of intentions your an idiot ! Save yourself and your family first is always the best way ,its hard but its the only way

How can the rules be enforced ,half the population wiill start whining their rights are being abused the other half will just ignore the rules anyway knowing the chance of being caught is minute

You obviously dont understand japanese law ,everyone in jail is guilty ,anyone arrested is guilty because they dont let you out until you admit to being guilty! So its best not to get arrested ,noticed anything else? They wear masks in everyday life ,the slightest sniffle and the mask goes on thats why you see them everywhere in japan ,they respect each other

Despite WHO telling the world not to wear masks the japs do it anyway (this thicko chesters1 was saying wearing one made sense at the time now its mandatory in most places indoors )

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/14/in-japan-wearing-a-mask-is-habitual-can-the-uk-follow-suit

Ken and i were talking about masks on 10th march long before it suddenly occurred they may save your life to the WHO!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

21 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Unfortunately if you put yourself in harms way for even the best of intentions your an idiot ! Save yourself and your family first is always the best way ,its hard but its the only way

How can the rules be enforced ,half the population wiill start whining their rights are being abused the other half will just ignore the rules anyway knowing the chance of being caught is minute

Not always taking every caution protects it helps  your chance of not getting the virus .you can catch it very easy in a variety of ways . I know some who haven’t left the door and still caught it ,it’s evil it’s not flu and it can linger for months and months and months I know all about that I caught the thing in October lungs still arent 100% and I have never smoked a cigarette in my life .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Its a virus its not got super powers ,it lasts only a short time on dry surfaces ,its caught by moist breath from other people,and unless you treat your front door like an airlock you can get it from infected people making deliveries !

We steralise everything coming through our door with propanol ,fruit and veg and yes even meat are chlorine dipped because you dont know who packed it and in a moist air tight packet it will survive for a few days.The meat is then vacuumed packed and frozen (just freezing doesnt kill corona)

Edited by chesters1

5 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Japanese people do what they are told ,everyone that breaks the law (or even those that dont) are guilty .

I presume from your comments the current argument is a comparison of U.K. and Japanese infection rates/death rates proving beyond any doubt that Boris is responsible for the pandemic effects.

So let’s have a think, Japan did not lock down as the U.K. and other Countries did, Japan has not tested very many of its population.

Rewind a while ago and the deaths were Boris’ fault because testing was not at a level others wanted! Which is it to be, Boris is responsible because he did more tests than Japan? I believe that was laughed at when Trump suggested cutting down on tests to slow the virus rate.

Again, rewind a while and the deaths are all due to Boris not closing borders earlier, but Japan kept its borders open even to China, so what now, Boris is responsible for all the deaths then by not leaving borders open!

You don’t have to argue with him Chesters, he argues with himself and still can’t come close to winning.

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Taiwan Population 24 Million. 9 COVID deaths.

UK Population 67 Million. 122K COVID deaths.

But we are doing a great job.  Boris is a fecking superstar.

You lot could be gaslighted into swallowing any old sh1t

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

46 minutes ago, corydoras said:

Taiwan Population 24 Million. 9 COVID deaths.

UK Population 67 Million. 122K COVID deaths.

But we are doing a great job.  Boris is a fecking superstar.

You lot could be gaslighted into swallowing any old sh1t

I’m not swallowing anything, just fed up with people saying they can do a better job, you’re the google expert, why don’t you look up the medical journals trying to answer the same question?

It could be something quite simple as some are reporting like Taiwan’s population do not blindly follow social media, **** posts are quickly challenged and taken down, here a percentage of he population believe it’s being spread by 5G for instance, others believe there is no virus FFS, how can that be the fault of an individual or group trying to combat the pandemic.

Other Scientists believe that since this is the first of the COVID strains to effectively reach the West whereas those parts of Asia have been hit by milder less severe strains that somehow the populace have built some kind of base immunity, who knows, I have a theory that COVID-19 is only spread by people over 6 foot tall! might be wrong but if all the short arsed countries ain’t getting badly affected I could be right. Or perhaps it enters the body through the eyes so people with slit eyes are immune.

Sitting in a corner and heckling abuse is not unlawful but perhaps you could enlighten us how you would balance lockdown, the economy, mental health and education to keep everything tickety boo.

I doubt the answer is on google though so this time your expertise might not be an advantage.

Perhaps you could run it past us on here before you pass it on to the Government for next time, one of the research papers I read recently was discussing COVID 20 through 32 which are all ready out there apparently.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I never said I could do a better job. Tsai Ing-wen did a better job.

Maybe if they taught critical thinking in schools? But we could not have that. It would not serve any British government to have a population that realised how badly they are getting shafted by the big Red, White and Blue dick that is rammed up their jacksie on a daily basis.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Top tip. If you want to look up stuff in medical journals. Use PubMed. Not Google. There is more than on search engine. Maybe you should try them.