Coronavirus

Elton

Why is it a conspiracy ?its under every government statement the words to the effect of

Anyone that dies within 28 days of a positive covid test

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths

If every death certificate was followed up in normal times never mind now the shipmans of this world wouldnt exist ,never mind old folks dying of neglect

If this is true its very revealing ,

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/death-certificate-data-covid-19-as-the-underlying-cause-of-death/

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

5 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Why is it a conspiracy ?its under every government statement the words to the effect of

Anyone that dies within 28 days of a positive covid test

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths

If every death certificate was followed up in normal times never mind now the shipmans of this world wouldnt exist ,never mind old folks dying of neglect

If this is true its very revealing ,

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/death-certificate-data-covid-19-as-the-underlying-cause-of-death/

That’s all well and good you quoting facts Chesters but just HOW do you account for or explain that Rangers have won the Scottish Premier League, see you can’t do it can you? Give me a while and I will find a video on YouTube posted by a troll weirdo who hates the Conservative govt, might not be about the same subject, but in my twisted mind I win.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I think it was sturgeons dying wish

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• 2 weeks later...

France is now in its third wave ,macron trying to wriggle out hes to blame ,he will wriggle harder if the EU decides the AstraZeneca one is safe ,how many did he kill halting it?

UK has vaccinated 4 times more than france and we had the nasty version first!

Edited by chesters1

Blaming the government for covid is like blaming weathermen for the weather

Was Fish procecuted for the 18 deaths after he lied in 1987? No! the government wont be either ,you will see the same faces on the benches come the next elections!

No-one cares ,people forget ,those that vote stupid! People who believe other people idiots!

Edited by chesters1

WHO report gist : 'we dont have a clue !' Send more money

France has record number patients in ICU as third wave hits, thanks to the UK variant hopefully, they obviously cannot stop that at the border unlike everything else.

Canada suspended AstraZeneca  for under 55's as there's seemingly no benefits and "potential risk"

"Experts" (obviously not as they use the word "could") say variants 'could' make present vaccines not work within a year ! (Pretty obvious to anyone with more than two brain cells when people have the opportunity to spread it and it mutates then gets passed on)

Romania has record numbers in ICU so Romanians protest in Bucharest so they can pass it to more people

Turkey tightens corona measures , Spain drops them so selfish brits can go on holiday then come home with fresh covid to pass on

Germany now halting AstraZeneca  for the under 60's due to bloodclots

Edited by chesters1

Looking bad in France our variant is doing extremely well ,they couldnt confiscate ITS sandwhiches ant the border lol

• Haha 1