Coronavirus

Elton

Doent logic make sense to you? Do you think anyone with the s!ightest power reads your rants never mind act on them

Or do you think Boris sits with bated breath and a translator for your every utterance?

It takes 100,000 votes to get the parliament just to talk (and no garauntee of that) do you realy believe some troll repeating the same post on an angling site will actually achieve anything

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I found out yesterday that my nieces and nephews (who have all had Covid, and therefore have natural antibodies) have now also been vaccinated.

Madness!

The oldest of them is 17 and the risk from the virus is miniscule, so why take an experimental vaccine that has no long term safety data, and which isn't licenced for sale?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Back to the herd immunity approach and the frenzy to jab anyone possible.

As you say no long term testing WE are the long time testees! Getting rid of the elder population would improve the job prospects of the unemployed young population and cut out most of the pension money,in a way it makes sense  Action T4 and Eugentics with the backing of the WHO lol

Then you follow the money covid is an extremely lucrative means of getting money from printing stickers to supplying whole hospitals everything has a silver lining when pound notes are concerned

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

28 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Back to the herd immunity approach and the frenzy to jab anyone possible.

As you say no long term testing WE are the long time testees! Getting rid of the elder population would improve the job prospects of the unemployed young population and cut out most of the pension money,in a way it makes sense  Action T4 and Eugentics with the backing of the WHO lol

Then you follow the money covid is an extremely lucrative means of getting money from printing stickers to supplying whole hospitals everything has a silver lining when pound notes are concerned

Thing is, even the bloke that invented the mRNA vaccine technology is raising safety concerns.

There is certainly a massive transfer of money and power going on and nobody seems to be concerned that thousands of independent businesses are going to the wall, while the corporate giants grow and grow.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Corperate giants didnt get to be giants by not monopolising the system to their advantage ,think of the billions spent on unknown and unseen things from unknown sources ,money can be made from any opportunity by big companies ,fred blogs flogging flowers is making more money because they are being sent to grieving families death is good to the living not so great for those nearing it clouds have silver linings money will always be made.

Cods whinge about pubs with no beer wasnt that no beer was available it was because brewers couldnt meep up with demand the opposite he was trying to insinuate ,beer suffers in storage (or rather with modern rules and sell by dates) so it wasnt until the pubs reopened brewing for pubs restarted

I have cider in bottles ,cans and those cardboard gallon doodas well over their best by and they are fine but pubs will have a use bye date on theirs ensuring the brewers stay brewing as probably a great number of casks use by dates will have fallen within the lockdown and the rush to restock caused the shortage not some brexit shortage of beer cod wants us to believe as most are made here under licence 

A great number of small companies could have got round the rules just by changing their normal practices buy whining for handouts is easier and more rewarding

The local garden center worked right through the lockdown ,at first you phoned up ordered and paid online and he left it by the gate ,then to help those with no online facilities he aquired a card reader and you tapped your card on it as you picked up the goods ,perfectly safe ,socially distanced the only drawback you couldnt browse and had to ask like you did before tech took over just dont ask for forkandles

Edited by chesters1

57 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Corperate giants didnt get to be giants by not monopolising the system to their advantage ,think of the billions spent on unknown and unseen things from unknown sources ,money can be made from any opportunity by big companies ,fred blogs flogging flowers is making more money because they are being sent to grieving families death is good to the living not so great for those nearing it clouds have silver linings money will always be made.

Cods whinge about pubs with no beer wasnt that no beer was available it was because brewers couldnt meep up with demand the opposite he was trying to insinuate ,beer suffers in storage (or rather with modern rules and sell by dates) so it wasnt until the pubs reopened brewing for pubs restarted

I have cider in bottles ,cans and those cardboard gallon doodas well over their best by and they are fine but pubs will have a use bye date on theirs ensuring the brewers stay brewing as probably a great number of casks use by dates will have fallen within the lockdown and the rush to restock caused the shortage not some brexit shortage of beer cod wants us to believe as most are made here under licence 

A great number of small companies could have got round the rules just by changing their normal practices buy whining for handouts is easier and more rewarding

The local garden center worked right through the lockdown ,at first you phoned up ordered and paid online and he left it by the gate ,then to help those with no online facilities he aquired a card reader and you tapped your card on it as you picked up the goods ,perfectly safe ,socially distanced the only drawback you couldnt browse and had to ask like you did before tech took over just dont ask for forkandles

Most breweries have added a month to their use by dates now so where as a barrel of lager would have a use by of 6 - 8 weeks they now have 9 - 12. also the breweries main customer base has changed and supermarkets are now their biggest customers and so are getting priority.

Any short term shortages in my local shops is only caused by me and people like me visiting and buying far too much beer! ????

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

26 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Any short term shortages in my local shops is only caused by me and people like me visiting and buying far too much beer! ????

Same here HV, but I've found that it has a side effect, 'Lockdown Lard'!

I've put the two stone I lost, plus some more on over the last year. Still the extra spending on trousers, with expandable waistbands, will have helped the local retail trade. 

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

So your saying clouds can have expandable silver linings lol

Unfortunately as you get older its far easier to put on weight than take it off ,my hike round the village only just takes off my breakfast trying to excercise the rest off will probably end up with me snoring in a chair not burning off dinner! Two hikes and i am knackered for the rest of the day

Trying a new angle fasting two days a week ,difficult though our 1950's fridge calls very loudly ?