Coronavirus

Elton

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

For a person that doesnt eat what others prepare (cafes 'resturants' etc) i have never knowingly eaten cake others have blown on intentially or not! Going by the state of some industrial kitchens its the last thing to worry about!

If i were a health inspector i would close them all down ,none if these improvement letters and a visit in 6 months shut down on the spot

Surely you must have eaten some birthday cake Chesters, and some must have had lit candles on?

I think that's what phone was on about.

John.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Image may contain: possible text that says 'ਦ 2so "This is your final warning, please disperse now...'

• Haha 1

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

5 hours ago, gozzer said:

Surely you must have eaten some birthday cake Chesters, and some must have had lit candles on?

I think that's what phone was on about.

John.

Cant ever remember doing so mum made cakes ,we were to poor to buy any ,if you mean going to kids parties never attended one and never returned the favour

Asides that most cakes from supermarkets are packed by machine and sealed before they get to the human element ,i think MR bush was reffering to someone actually passing a cake to you

Bit of a fussy eater i have only eaten one bite of pizza in my life in 1972 ,didnt like it!

Nope never eaten a cake others apart from the mrs may have handled and definately never one thats been near a candle ,even made by us for the kids ,they also never went to parties or had others attend theirs ,we dont do such things perhaps because my parents never did such things?

PS having known the mrs for 48? Years i think i am immune to her breath by now ,perhaps its candle smoke doing the harm?

I dont do mingling so eating someone elses breathed on cake an impossibility as far back as i can remember

OkOk if you want i will put a torch on this still warm slice of spiced malt loaf i am eating that  i just made will that do?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

CHESTERS1,

What a sheltered life you have lived.  (Yes Gozzer, That's exactly what had crossed my demented mind.) I've no clue what the "new normal" will be like.

Phone

So we send a plane over to Turkey to pick up PPE and it's substandard.

Let's get Brexit done.

Turkey will produce good PPE  for a DEVELOPED country so that rules us out........

We voted to be like the USA and the world is gobsmacked by both countries failure to deal with the virus.

We would have had better success keeping restaurants open like Sweden.

11 hours ago, Phone said:

CHESTERS1,

What a sheltered life you have lived.  (Yes Gozzer, That's exactly what had crossed my demented mind.) I've no clue what the "new normal" will be like.

Phone

And happy to live it ,just think when i decide to do things i know no 'mate' is going to disturb me because i dont need one (i do have a couple i have known for 40 years but they have been trained)

I wont whine i cannot go on holiday in some foreign land because of restrictions because i dont go on holiday to foreign lands

I will never miss a flight

I wont snivel about the price of petrol i dont have a car

I will only get food poisening in my home

My christmas list is only family

Sheltered life is a great life

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I have no problem if 99% of the population die so long as the few left have my genes to pass on

We live in isolation eanyway except for the occasional foray for food ,no more than 3 hours a week tops normally

Mrs goes out 1 day a week to see kids but its a girls day so i am excluded ,it suits me fine

When i say out i mean outside a one mile radius i exist in ,metal detecting is exercise but within a 1-mile radius of home ,the 3 hours is outside that 3 or perhaps even 5 miles if i venture to aldershot perhaps once every few months

At the moment the garden has 3 kids and 2 adults in ,i am trying not to inhale!

Edited by chesters1

23 hours ago, chesters1 said:

I have no problem if 99% of the population die so long as the few left have my genes to pass on

We live in isolation eanyway except for the occasional foray for food ,no more than 3 hours a week tops normally

Mrs goes out 1 day a week to see kids but its a girls day so i am excluded ,it suits me fine

When i say out i mean outside a one mile radius i exist in ,metal detecting is exercise but within a 1-mile radius of home ,the 3 hours is outside that 3 or perhaps even 5 miles if i venture to aldershot perhaps once every few months

At the moment the garden has 3 kids and 2 adults in ,i am trying not to inhale!

Come off it chesters, if 99% of the population died off, who would you natter to on here?

Unless you had a very busy time back in the day, and were very prolific in sowing your seeds back then.

John

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

32 minutes ago, gozzer said:

Come off it chesters, if 99% of the population died off, who would you natter to on here?

Unless you had a very busy time back in the day, and were very prolific in sowing your seeds back then.

John

I think those that fish or shoot will get through if the planet decides to eject 99% of its problem humans so i think chatting on here will continue,either that we can send messages in bottles lol

We may not be corona proof but we could eat !

• Like 1