Coronavirus

Elton

The trouble is when you use third parties they promise the earth and cost the earth even if it fails which it tends to!

The bigger trouble is people believe what others say without checking fully what they say is a fact plausible deniability  seems in their minds ,who bought those fake bomb detectors are they in jail with the frauster?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

43 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

The trouble is when you use third parties they promise the earth and cost the earth even if it fails which it tends to!

The bigger trouble is people believe what others say without checking fully what they say is a fact plausible deniability  seems in their minds ,who bought those fake bomb detectors are they in jail with the frauster?

From memory, She made £4,000 & never had a case & there's loads at it!! Not that she wasn't trying - more to do with not being able to log onto the system!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

On 10/6/2020 at 4:00 PM, *Ant* said:

Great G&T moment Martin. I din't know such reels existed, fab idea is that. 

Still be a decent reel when the tech' has blown!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

A company set up seven weeks ago miraculously wins a £110 Million PPE contract yummy yummy . What do they call it in on the stock exchange insider trading .

Firm run by ex-associate of Tory peer Michelle Mone wins £112million NHS deal

EXCLUSIVE: PPE Medpro won a Department of Health contract that was not advertised to other bidders to supply 25 million gowns for health workers amid the pandemic

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Yey British ppe again ,at least someones got the job had it been a labour government one of their cronies would get the contract and they would be red not blue

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Continent going into lock down ,people just dont give a crap! German? Police raided a resturant supposed to be closed and found they were using the cellars for customers to infect each other.

Looks like far bigger penalties need implementing, the soft approach wont work 

Those whining here their rights are being removed seem to not realise people have rights not to be infected by these idiots ,lock the country down now !