Up 44% in europe and still we have open borders

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was a rocker with a bike, not an incel on a scooter

All good, thanks. Sorry - just trying to keep on top everything right now is proving difficult. She was lethargic for a while, after the main symptoms passed, but seems a lot better now.

I am anti vax and I don’t care what you all think...   I am sick and tired of seeing people that are anti vax getting slandered on Facebook.   We have good reason to feel this way and

Posted Images

I see burnham is playing politics perhaps the threat of procecution for endangering life should bring him to heel?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

That said, the latest BBC weather reporter has a grand pair!

Who's bothered about Burnham??

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Sounds like Wallace and Gromits new found sister i will study further ,is it a regional one or the main BBC version?

All,

AS being reported 10/23/2020 - The U.S. hits the highest daily number of coronavirus cases since the pandemic began. The nation is poised to enter its worst stretch yet of the pandemic, hospitalizations are rising in 38 states 

If you would like to visit chesters1 I'm certain I can find you some substantial discounts.

AMERICA LEADING THE WAY   

PHone              

44,000 new cases in 24hrs in france close that tunnel ,sink those ribs!

Cases doubling every fortnigh here ,60% rise this week!