Coronavirus

Elton

Regurgitating your rubbish again ,get back to grindr you may persuade someone on there but you dont fool me

What part of labour also voted for votes concerning corona they are to blame aswell dont you understand?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

48 minutes ago, Ken L said:

If our lockdowns were "too little too late", why did the Labour Party continually call measures to restrict flights from China "racist" in the early stages of the pandemic and then, once a lockdown was imposed on 23 March, why was Starmer demanding a lockdown exit strategy as early as April?

You keep making these silly claims about death rates and even though you are told time and time again that you are wrong, you still keep spouting the same crap. Why?

Gibraltar, San Marino, Belgium and Slovenia all have a higher per capita death rate than the UK.

As for economic impact, no, not the worst there either.

As for what I would have done, I would have followed the Swedish model, with minimal restrictions and simply told people what they need to do to stay safe - You know, treat them like grown ups.

Yes, there would have been more deaths, but the economy would be in better shape.

You would get a job in number 10 Ken with your denial . So because we didn’t act fast enough covid is running wild our economy is now in a more serious situation and will take twice as long to recover , not only have this government failed to contain covid our economy will take much much longer to recover so it’s double whammy .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

4 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Regurgitating your rubbish again ,get back to grindr you may persuade someone on there but you dont fool me

What part of labour also voted for votes concerning corona they are to blame aswell dont you understand?

Swerve away from the facts ? billions and billions not millions and millions of tax payers moneys 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

China supplying serbia with its vaccine

EU demanding UK vaccine plant supplies it with corona vaccine ,strange when a source has revealed the EU is trying to ban all vaccine exports from EU

Unlike you i dont swerve i tell the truth labour voted to get anything through along with the tories

Madrid stopping vaccines for two weeks blaming EU not supplying them with vaccine ,if brexit isnt stirring up trouble for the EU deliberately killing hundreds of thousands of its members will

UK covid strain in 70 countries thrashing the SA variants 31

'Scientists' suggest pets could need vaccine to combat covid

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

8 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

China supplying serbia with its vaccine

EU demanding UK vaccine plant supplies it with corona vaccine ,strange when a source has revealed the EU is trying to ban all vaccine exports from EU

Unlike you i dont swerve i tell the truth labour voted to get anything through along with the tories

Madrid stopping vaccines for two weeks blaming EU not supplying them with vaccine

What you rambling on about the EU got to do with this governments failing with covid and how they have handled it ?????? and also the massive economic hit .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Because your tory hate is blinding you to the fact that the rest of the world is in the exact same ****

28 minutes ago, big_cod said:

You would get a job in number 10 Ken with your denial . So because we didn’t act fast enough covid is running wild our economy is now in a more serious situation and will take twice as long to recover , not only have this government failed to contain covid our economy will take much much longer to recover so it’s double whammy .

So quit whining and offer up some suggestions. It'll be interesting to see how they hold up over time.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Pointless asking him ,its easy to pretend to make better choices with retrospect just as its easy for labour to use cheap words when they dont have to back them up

Clod is like the proverbial Goldfish swimming around its bowl, every few seconds it ‘discovers’ the treasure chest with surprise. Only with clod the treasure chest changes, revolves along a fixed list, Nissan (not so much lately), Lithuanian welders, No cabbages, no medicines, Red Busses, etc etc. Rinse and Repeat.

Problem is he far too easily falls into the trap laid for him by his beloved Politicians repeated again and again, each time altered slightly by the media.

Today during PMQs Captain Hindsight, Davey and the Scot twit with the missing chromosomes asked Boris why U.K. death rate was highest in Europe, each question recorded before repeated on their social media channels as troll food.

Immediately after switch to Politics Live, first item, fact check on Kier Stamer’s question, yep he was wrong, along with the press release made by Labour, totally wrong but still it will get repeated again and again.

Next item, some beardy Prof from Oxford who puts them all right, The U.K. does not have the worst death rate. End off. Nope not at all within seconds of listening to the expert the guest Labour MP says the same thing again!

That’s Politics, make yourself look good or look like you are worth your wages and morons will keep employing you. But it comes back to Adams.

The answer is probably to get clod to think for himself and not be influenced by media, unfortunately I fear he will just say “Oh look, a treasure chest, Oh look, a treasure chest.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I think without gullible goldfish the media would go broke!they need dribbling idiots to believe them because they never look behind the headlines and spot the words that show the newspaper is making most of it up .I dont know why i mentioned that clods been told a hundred times but it just doesnt hit that walnut sized brain lol

I bet clod bought a telescope when a newspaper said a london bus was found on the moon lol

Still dont understand why hes not posting his fishing bile on the whitby forum  perhaps his son banned him?