Coronavirus

Elton

4 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Lithuania starting more lock downs 

More travel bans appearing in europe

Spain still waiting for EU to supply vaccines so health workers at risk

The rest off the world in the same **** is not my opinion its fact ,try getting you nose out of grindr and look around at the real world 

The EU shot itself in the foot ,it decreed it would order vaccine then hand it out like sweeties to its greatful subjects as little gifts not to leave,it left it to late so now it has a shortage ,hows that not ****? The EU still hasnt approved the AstraZeneca vaccine yet ,hows that looking after its subjects? The EU has been caught dragging its feet now its being moaned at for doing so by its members who didnt go ahead and do it themselves!

Vietnam 82 cases after months of being clear

Malasia secures 6.4 million doses of sputnic v

EU accuse AstraZeneca of priortising UK yet hasnt even ok'd its use in the EU!

France moaning france hasnt produced its own vaccine ,now they're moaning at themselves you cant make it up! Probably they will block dover to get even! They found in tests the pastuer version actually made the natural immunity of humans lower ?

UK police get £200 fines for ignoring covid rules and getting haircuts ,perhaps the fine should be far higher to make an example the police are not above the law!

This is for you enjoy it ,words from frontline NHS  staff who know exactly what they are talking about .The verdict on Boris Johnson’s we have done all we could  is well —- sickening.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Turns out the police earlier were having a party in a police station so heads should roll from the top down

Paris and 3 regions halted covid injections due to EU failure ,60% of icu beds occupied by covid patients ,23000 new infections

World tourism lost $1.3 trillion due to covid in 2020

SA variant detected in USA

EU still threatening to block exports if suppliers dont obey them

Germany recomends astrazeneca jabs for under 65's only

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

33 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Turns out the police earlier were having a party in a police station so heads should roll from the top down

Paris and 3 regions halted covid injections due to EU failure ,60% of icu beds occupied by covid patients ,23000 new infections

World tourism lost $1.3 trillion due to covid in 2020

SA variant detected in USA

EU still threatening to block exports if suppliers dont obey them

Germany recomends astrazeneca jabs for under 65's only

Nice swerve ?

Untitled-1.jpg

Senegal gets UK virus variant and we won't charge them a penny for it

Germany breaking Schengen  rules by stopping travel from Portugal

Astrazeneca refuses to divert uk vaccine deliveries to EU

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

7 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Senegal gets UK virus variant and we won't charge them a penny for it

Germany breaking Schengen  rules by stopping travel from Portugal

Astrazeneca refuses to divert uk vaccine deliveries to EU

Untitled-1.jpg

France down 25% of its expected feb order of vaccine due to von de leyen cock up trying to get cheap shots and waiting 3 months behind UK to order them

EU demanded inspection of belgium supplier of vaccine because they dont believe theres a hitch in supply ,strangely its still not ok to use in the EU yet!

UK variant doing well in france from 500 in a month to 2000 is great news for uk exports ,no hold ups there!

Portugal people queing for miles to get tests ,morgues full ,undertakers 5 days behind picking up bodies

Catalonia out of vaccine ,blames EU  , Czech rep blames EU for balls up

Valneva? Vaccine  Starts into full scale production in uk 

Edited by chesters1

Labour, “We will not make the epidemic political” still wanting to make vaccine priority groups political.

Despite fact check telling them their understanding of the data is false continue to require that Teaching Staff are vaccinated. Perhaps the best thing is for Teaching staff to go out into the community with the freedom to pick which vulnerable or clinically endangered person should give their vaccine to them, slightly unfair because I don’t believe they would do it.

EU demands that U.K. vaccine should be diverted to them, 75 million doses, more than the entire population, because once again they buggered up and were two slow. Told the U.K. we would never produce a vaccine without them. Oh Dear.

Impose your restrictions EU, the same as you did with PPE and ventilators, Clod didn’t mind when lorries carrying PPE were seized travelling to the Chunnel, he just blamed Boris as always.

You keep your expensive kraut vaccine, that you can’t get either, we will keep the U.K. £3 one and distribute it to the World, that’s what we do.

Clod won’t mind, Labour are also demanding that people with learning disabilities are also pushed up the list, win win for him.

About time the U.K. followed the EU lead, that would please lots to be able to tuff at their forelocks and bow slightly, impose a license on U.K. produced vaccines and start imposing the same rules and checks on imports as they are doing to us, call it a ‘level playing field’ perhaps.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

19 hours ago, Phone said:

CORY,

Covid 19 may be the least of their worries

cut and paste

Thu, January 28, 2021, 2:14 AM

BEIJING (Reuters) - China toughened its language towards Taiwan on Thursday, warning after recent stepped up military activities near the island that "independence means war" and that their armed forces were taking action to respond to provocation and foreign interference.

Phone

I read that myself Phone. It's a scary thought. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-55851052

• Like 1

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Novavax says its vaccine is c89% effective in UK trial but less effective against variants

WHO 'investigators' still enjoying their free Chinese holiday, after a year all evidence has gone and china will supply any samples and narrative how the virus started off making the WHO holiday pointless except for sightseeing and sampling the Chinese cuisine
Lebanese anti lockdown protestors burn down building (town hall) and attack former political entities houses

Macron still undecided about coming french lockdown severity ,maybe a decision over weekend? Monday? Pffff! N'importe quand

Portugal PM promotes the UK variant to the English variant, praise indeed! Will kent cc demand its called the kent variant to instil local pride its export is so successful?

Numerous US states relax lockdown ,obviously raging infections dont matter ?

Edited by chesters1