Coronavirus

Elton

One year the flu virus jab was 97% ineffective  thats quite a lot worse lol (2015 for those needing headlines)

Best guess normally its 30-60% effective

Is having the flu jab killing more old folk than not having it ? The doctor doesnt know if its effective but still gives you it ,the old folks then think they are safe and immune and take risks they wouldnt if they refused the jab? Just a thought!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Nicola Sturgeon decides to send ALL Scotland’s allocation of vaccine to the EU. Either that or she wants the distribution depots to be subject to terrorist attack, can’t make up my mind, either way it’s pretty dumb!

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

21 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Nicola Sturgeon decides to send ALL Scotland’s allocation of vaccine to the EU. Either that or she wants the distribution depots to be subject to terrorist attack, can’t make up my mind, either way it’s pretty dumb!

A female Scottish version of cod ,so full of hate they would kill their own children if they wore blue socks .They will do/say anything if they thought it would have an effect .

I wait with pleasure when they leave and her followers find reality and suddenly all those lovely free things disappear and their tax rises to fund the latest bit of lunacy from a narcissist 

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 1/29/2021 at 8:50 AM, chesters1 said:

WHO 'investigators' still enjoying their free Chinese holiday, after a year all evidence has gone and china will supply any samples and narrative how the virus started off making the WHO holiday pointless except for sightseeing and sampling the Chinese cuisine

Apparently Chesters there was no need to visit al all and therefore no need to quarantine. Apparently there are a load of videos on YouTube posted by some bloke called Xi Jinping, they say there is nothing wrong in China and the virus came from somewhere else!

The chap has loads of followers and, as everybody knows if it’s on YouTube it must be true.

Funnily enough read an article in some Scot. Nationalist Rag entitled “FACT CHECK” We fact check the EU vaccine row, didn’t have a single fact in the article and strangely enough blamed it all, including Sturgeon’s ‘transparency’, on Boris and Brexit.

I wonder if they’ve done a video yet.

• Thanks 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I will wait for surgeon general clod informing us of the truth once he trawls through his "gutter press " " fit for toilet paper" "bias" and "lying" medical expert headline opinion and hearsay from whatever rag hes found thinks proves whateve nonsense hes whining about ,whilst hes showing boris how to run the country ,curing the problem  of 1 in 5 people in the EU living in poverty (according to WHO) and finding a way of forcing the frogs to open calaise to all our exports THEY try and stop illegaly . until then i will eat my morrocan easy peel orange things and my fresh salad from those "empty" supermarkets he insists we have !

EU has now cleared AstraZeneca  vaccine for use in the EU HaHa TOUGH!

Algeria starts Vaccine using sputnic v ,everyone BUT the EU seems to be injecting people ?

Hungary first in EU to order chinese vaccine ,salt pepper with that?

WHO mumbles something ,most people no longer trust them enough to listen

Canada runs short but strangely doesnt DEMAND  the UK give them all theirs like the EU does

Edited by chesters1

4 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Apparently Chesters there was no need to visit al all and therefore no need to quarantine. Apparently there are a load of videos on YouTube posted by some bloke called Xi Jinping, they say there is nothing wrong in China and the virus came from somewhere else!

The chap has loads of followers and, as everybody knows if it’s on YouTube it must be true.

Funnily enough read an article in some Scot. Nationalist Rag entitled “FACT CHECK” We fact check the EU vaccine row, didn’t have a single fact in the article and strangely enough blamed it all, including Sturgeon’s ‘transparency’, on Boris and Brexit.

I wonder if they’ve done a video yet.

I heard they said it came in a box of whitby scampi !

Damn guilao's inflecting our cluntry with their lubbish!

Edited by chesters1

19 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I heard they said it came in a box of whitby scampi !

Damn guilao's inflecting our cluntry with their lubbish!

Are you daft as well Whitby scampi from Peterhead :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Hey they deliver as well .

https://www.amityfish.co.uk/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Are you calling the chap in charge of 1.5 billion obediant and well trained processed fish/ crustacean,/ something experts a liar?

11 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Are you calling the chap in charge of 1.5 billion obediant and well trained processed fish/ crustacean,/ something experts a liar?

???????? Talking  in riddles again. ????

D1759E8F-3141-4215-8647-73976A28DC15.png

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

xi jinping never lies ,ask WHO