Coronavirus

Elton

Better tell italy and france aswell they have learned nothing either!

Lots of protests right across Europe for bad handling of covid (but is it not enough restrictive lockdown or to hard a lock down the moot point?) You cant please all of the people all of the time

IE if you can work from home the lockdown isnt strict enough

If you cannot work because you cannot meet the isolation rules the lock down is to strict!

You can die from to strict a lockdown because you cannot get money and end up homeless and catch covid or die from covid if its to lax ,choose carefully or just except the gov is trying to hover mid ground with all its possible outcomes

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Austria tightens border controls

Bayer to make vaccine developed by German pharma Curevac

Injections rolling to a halt all over europe EU commision getting it in the neck ,will von de layen survive? (Probably those types usualy do when the club closes ranks to save their skins on the other hand a nice sacrifice would keep the MSP's quiet for a while)

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Austria ‘detain’ 96 persons, some British found flaunting the lockdown.

Ski slopes only open to locals, some gave fake local addresses, some claimed they were looking for work on the slopes, apparently it is good practice for a banker or stockbroker.

Police bust up a BBQ in Swindon where people had travelled considerable distances to attend.

Morons the lot of them, probably will get on social media to accuse the Govt. of not doing enough to stamp out infections after they catch it.

• Thanks 2

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

All,

OOPS ! It now appears we "forgot" our undocumented immigrants make up a substantial portion (as high as 22% out west) of  entry level healthcare workers. ALAS, we can't seem to identify them so they may get Covid 19 vaccinations. 

What a great country

Phone

I blame all our parents ,who blames theirs and so on back in time ,learning is far harder than blaming it seems.

Some say dont keep looking back at history ,trouble is its all been done before history is the way you learn the trouble is we dont and today are trying to remove bits of history that should be remembered to stop it happening again if it was bad (i will let you decide what bit is bad i see nothing bad as i cannot go back in time and be badded ! So all we have is hearsay and the opinion of mostly dead people who may have told lies)

Strange humans actively invited people from outside their country to mate with their siblings and offspring,melting pots are nothing but trouble as we see today !

Anyway back to reality

Kent variant now has variants as does SA and Mexico err variants.

Scams detected across EU with fake negative PCV? Tests to get across borders

Edited by chesters1

More EU countries turning to russia and china for jabs ,will they defy the EU and use them before the their rulers in brussels OK them?

Germany sending respirators and help to portugal .

Strange its now very hard to find the death rates on european media ,hiding?

Japan extends lockdown despite insisting olympics go ahead

Sputnik v 91.6% effective according to the lancet (how did they accumulate so much data in the time its been available? Is it 91.6 in 4 months time?)

Gout drug (colchicine) looks promising with covid and side effects (canadian research)

(Lessels) SA variant appears to be less effected by vaccine and reinfection occurs but no data yet on the death rate of the reinfected or if the vaccine lessens symptoms in reinfected

Edited by chesters1

I had a message from my surgery today with a link to book my corona jab! lets get this clear they want me to leave my home travel on at !east two buses to a place where potential  covid carriers could be waiting for an injection thats questionable in use then take it potentially home to the mrs!

I will skip thanks and stay indoors where theres no chance of catching it .I cancelled a flu jab and blood test for the same reason last thursday surely they can get a gist of my thinking. If a nursey wants to pop over and inject us both with both in the garden thats fine for me take some blood aswell!

Regarding the SA variants variant  the vaccine "should" work ,in plain english that means its hoped it works!

Sputnic v cleared for use in mehico and has ordered 400,000 doses

Sickens me france and germany who treats russia like the devil incarnate and mocked the sputnicv vaccine with trash talk are looking at sputnik v with greed in their eyes .If i were russia i would send them vials of water and laugh my socks off as the virus ravages  them.

Macron bad mouthing the AstraZeneca  vaccine calling it quasi effective ,we call that sour grapes !

Edited by chesters1

‘New Variant’ Kent coronavirus strain discovered in Bristol.

To discuss the serious situation over 50 Bristol University students decide to meet in a flat and see if their collective brilliance can do better than Boris who really isn’t doing enough to stop the virus spreading.

Obviously they need to consume alcohol and listen to loud music because it helps the thought process.

In the end they decided to buy £800 gift vouchers and hand the monies over to the Treasury to pay people like Clod so they have more time to criticise the govt. 

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."