Coronavirus

Elton

So Boris Johnson caught lying AGAIN at PM questions on the coronavirus,(anything new ) He was asked by Kier Starmer  if he had been advised by sage against the South African covid strain NO was his answer !!!!!! 

Keep letting them in Johnson ????

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

British teenager wakes from 10 month coma unaware of the pandemic (its been a year? Where did the 2 months go?)

EU boss compared competition for vaccine to cold war space race,(forgetting to mention they were a tortoise compared)

Seoul says it will test pets if they live with quarantined people and are having symptoms (non of that eating sick gaegogi going on i presume? )

Schools ,shops and hair dressers open in Austria ,(got to look good buying peas i presume?)

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

5 hours ago, big_cod said:

So Boris Johnson caught lying AGAIN at PM questions on the coronavirus,(anything new ) He was asked by Kier Starmer  if he had been advised by sage against the South African covid strain NO was his answer !!!!!! 

Keep letting them in Johnson ????

?

Untitled-1.jpg

Russia revaluates 2020 deaths and finds 162,420 people died not 77,000 as reported.

WHO says more stuff long after it should have

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

How many we let in now to the U.K. to spread it all about , did you see that lady travelling from South Africa yesterday straight in no checks on yer go , she might have been carrying the South African covid variant. But no bother just get yourself off the U.K. government aren’t  bothered   In the slightest we don’t care our record is the horrendous so we will just  carry it on .

But from next yes next week at last !!!! You may have to quarantine when  arriving in the U.K. but where you are actually quarantining to is a mystery ? not one hotel booked to put anybody else in , just a year to late but don’t worry our record is horrendous we prefer to do everything when the horse has bolted no point spoiling it now ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Portugal mask makers upping their game to supply real masks not fashion ones as france may go down the ffp2 route aswell as germany and austria. (I did warn you )

Holland extends its curfew until march

6 minutes ago, big_cod said:

How many we let in now to the U.K. to spread it all about , did you see that lady travelling from South Africa yesterday straight in no checks on yer go , she might have been carrying the South African covid variant. But no bother just get yourself off the U.K. government aren’t  bothered   In the slightest we don’t care our record is the horrendous so we will just  carry it on .

But from next yes next week at last !!!! You may have to quarantine when  arriving in the U.K. but where you are actually quarantining to is a mystery ? not one hotel booked to put anybody else in , just a year to late but don’t worry our record is horrendous we prefer to do everything when the horse has bolted no point spoiling it now ?

Keep it going boris  no point  spoiling it now ?

Untitled-1.jpg

WHO says covid" may have "an animal source ,yes its an animal ,it wont be a martian! Humans are just animals in disquise!

Says lab leak "highly unlikely" (i wait for "defininately not" a lab leak its its just more quess work ,the same as anyone could say) i thought they were experts?

"No evidence of corona in wuhan before dec 2019" its taken the WHO over a year to investigate what did you think you were going to find after china cleaned up? a open box of corona with a best before date on it? Why do we fund these morons

EU suggests its members give some of the corona vaccine (you know the stuff they failed to get for their members) to the Ukraine a well known member of the EU !?! EU thinking 'hmmm we may need sputnik v to make up for our uselessness getting a deal when the uk did ,lets **** the russians off' And these idiots rule europe!

Edited by chesters1

57 minutes ago, big_cod said:

They would have had to have had a negative covid test less than 72 hours old before they could fly from SA to the UK. 

How do I know this because 2 friends of mine returned from SA to the UK in October and they were required to have this plus a South African Health Declaration form. A South African Traveller Health Questionnaire-Screening Within South Africa form. and a UK Passenger Health and Quarantine Form. Which cannot be more than 48 hours old

9 hours ago, snakey1 said:

They would have had to have had a negative covid test less than 72 hours old before they could fly from SA to the UK. 

How do I know this because 2 friends of mine returned from SA to the UK in October and they were required to have this plus a South African Health Declaration form. A South African Traveller Health Questionnaire-Screening Within South Africa form. and a UK Passenger Health and Quarantine Form. Which cannot be more than 48 hours old

A couple of things.

Firstly the woman is a Journalist. Explains a lot!

In her interview with the BBC she was asked who she flew with, when she replied that it was BA, rather differently to the other interviews she has given, the interviewer asked “ And you were not asked to produce your test result by a member of BA staff?” “No” came the reply...

Now the truth, her BA flight was cancelled, most BA flights from S.A. are being cancelled. So she flew with Qatar Airways to Doha, after a stop over she would have had to produce a valid PCR test result from an approved laboratory no more than 3 days old, a copy is taken and transmitted to Heathrow, Border Force staff are therefore aware of a low risk before the plane lands but I expect the stupid bitch would write an article if she was kept hanging around to produce it again.

Moving on to my second point, I ‘supervised’ my granddaughter during her zoom lesson today, the subject was the internet and internet security, The Teacher had sent a link to a website concerning the plight of the rare Tree Octopus and the pupils were invited to comment.

Everyone of them had identified the link as fake, and they all knew they should check things they read from sources before repeating them!

Just imagine Snakey if everybody on here had the ability of that class of SEVEN and EIGHT year olds, we wouldn’t have to point out the bloody obvious.

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."