Coronavirus

Elton

What tree octopus fake ? Weve been 'adopting ' one for years ,i found it strange in modern times you cant bring something home you adopt (apart from kids in this country) now i know why!!!

Bugger i will have to check if my adopted direwolves and striped lions are fake or not, bloody chariddies! I got suspicious when the 'complimentory' direwolf toy wasnt even real direwolf skin ,it was just one of those bloody chinese cat skin things (yes those real looking cats were cats) with a nose job! I knew there couldnt be tabby direwolves !

Just cancelled my adopt an elephant subscription ,i spent a fortune on mouse traps so the bugger didnt bolt out the garden and we managed to return four tons of bananas to amazon ,i had even removed a panel from the fence so the forklift could get the crate through ,bastards i wondered why DHL hadnt given me a delivery slot for its arrival

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

What tree octopus fake ? Weve been 'adopting ' one for years ,i found it strange in modern times you cant bring something home you adopt (apart from kids in this country) now i know why!!!

Bugger i will have to check if my adopted direwolves and striped lions are fake or not, bloody chariddies! I got suspicious when the 'complimentory' direwolf toy wasnt even real direwolf skin ,it was just one of those bloody chinese cat skin things (yes those real looking cats were cats) with a nose job! I knew there couldnt be tabby direwolves !

Just cancelled my adopt an elephant subscription ,i spent a fortune on mouse traps so the bugger didnt bolt out the garden and we managed to return four tons of bananas to amazon ,i had even removed a panel from the fence so the forklift could get the crate through ,bastards i wondered why DHL hadnt given me a delivery slot for its arrival

I adopted a Great White Shark and all the ducks disappeared from my Pond and you think you’ve got a problem?

I’ve sent several surfs to Wade in and see if they can find the crocodile I adopted a couple of years ago and I’ve not seen them again either!

Bloody Brexit, the shortage of dispensable humans is shocking.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

6 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

I adopted a Great White Shark and all the ducks disappeared from my Pond and you think you’ve got a problem?

I’ve sent several surfs to Wade in and see if they can find the crocodile I adopted a couple of years ago and I’ve not seen them again either!

Bloody Brexit, the shortage of dispensable humans is shocking.

Relax shark and crock food is delivered every day ,fresh from a rib on the south coast ,grab one before it gets its liability free covid jab it could taint the meat!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The EU is a world laughing stock even Serbia is well ahead of them lol

Ven de leyen blaming everyone but the real problem Von de leyen !

Greece 2 week lockdown in Athens and attica regions

Austria anyone trying to leave the Tyrol region has to have a clear covid test ,thats a big prison for those that cannot afford one!?!

"Dublin dodge" crackdown to stop travellers getting round lockdown regs ,"red list " now applies to ireland as a whole.Dorises rules arnt the problem its the people determined to get round them,should be BIG sentences for any one found to break them .It shouldnt be hard to track them down just look for a passenger arriving at dublin then turning up here ,simple! Whilst the gov spout 10 years etc i doubt anyone will ever end up in nick those implementing it wont want the extra work actually catching anyone how ever easy it is!

Edited by chesters1

European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen has admitted the EU was late to authorise Covid-19 vaccines and "we're still not where we want to be".

She acknowledged shortcomings in the Commission's vaccine response in a speech to the European Parliament.

Mrs von der Leyen faced criticism from MEPs over the EU's handling of the rollout.

However, she was adamant that the decision to order vaccines collectively was "the right thing to do".

The Commission has come under fire for the slow pace of delivery under its vaccine scheme, which was established in June last year and allows it to negotiate the purchase of vaccines on behalf of its member states.

Mrs von der Leyen has spoken to a number of newspapers in recent days but this was her first public acceptance of criticism. Last week, she told German website Süddeutsche Zeitung that "a country on its own can be a speedboat, the EU is more like a (bunch of W) tanker(s)”.

Taken from BBC News, (corrected in brackets.)

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

The EU is supposed to be "open" and honest ,did you see the redacted contract a MEP showed the world ,you couldnt see a word!

And as to openness it says "on a need to know basis" so much for transparency!

I preferred the video they released when they approved the Pfizer jab, how they were going to do this and that, not only were they going to distribute the vaccine throughout the EU but the World!

Video switches to a non descriptive warehouse, along the wall are 27 pallets, one each below a poster showing the member state flag and name in own language and English. Above the line is the EU flag.

Camera pans down the wall, France, Germany, Spain etc etc. as a guy comes on with a pallet truck, carefully takes a small box from the pile and places one on each pallet...

That will teach the U.K. the reported almost says. Forgetting that he should  be dead as the storage should be -70!

Not fecking laughing now are they.

• Haha 1

There has been an awful lot of press speculation about when the U.K. Govt. is going to implement the Hotel Quarantine rules, even across the dispatch box in the House. I would have thought that Captain Hindsight would have brought up this angle but I suppose it’s a double edged sword for him, could easily kick back and cut his own head in half.

I go on another discussion board from time to time, I tend to stick to the sections I am interested in and generally stay away from certain sections.

Today I broke my own guidance rules and looked in on the section covering Human Rights, low and behold a big discussion on the hotel quarantine subject, and yes, as you would expect, the vultures are circling around just waiting for dinner.

Coupled with the inability of the hotels to get reasonable price employers liability insurance I wonder if the plan will go ahead.

Perhaps, if the insurance problem is covered it might do, Lawyers are going to make a fortune, but there again, Both Parliaments are full of Lawyers and Spouses of Lawyers why shouldn’t they give their own firms and friends firms shed loads of dosh.

Perhaps some will make YouTube videos of what they are doing and thick as pig sh1t people will keep spreading them around as click bait, that way they get tax payer money and advertising revenue. Win win.

Labour's shadow health secretary Jonathan Ashworth criticised ministers for not being clearer about plans for the summer.

He said he had yet to book a holiday because he was "in the same boat as everyone else".

"I just want to know what's happening, so ministers need to tell us," he told BBC Breakfast.

Here we go again, children playing silly games in the playground.

Not learnt anything from the last few times.

Media and the snivelling runts that follow have a new subject, not realising that, to the vast majority of the people who realise nobody can predict where we will be in two weeks time, they are fools.