Corbyn

John S

6 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Yes your right the government will answer for its mistakes back benchers being marched naked down The street ,front benchers being flogged on westminster bridge and boris himself impaled on a spike in downing street !only in your delusions the worst they will get is being sacked and becoming very rich with chaimonships in the companies that whisper in their ears.

Was blair executed for telling lies getting british soldiers killed in iraq ,was brown flogged for leaving no money in the pot ?just tell me one member of parliament punished for anything remotely serious ,get a life in fact get a reality !

You keep coming out with tosh and you keep getting it wrong why bother showing yourself up ,brexit you lost! two elections all those people you said would surely win lost ,even the speaker retired when you said he would be sacked and trump is still the president ,you lost your a loser

Every prediction you make ,every 'fact' you read in a newspaper is wrong ,you just huff and puff like a little kid

Facts you make up as you go along don’t preach to me about facts .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

2 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Facts you make up as you go along don’t preach to me about facts .

Not mine everyone on earths except you

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

3 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Not mine everyone on earths except you

Sorry they aren’t facts what you come out  with it’s what you make up as you go along as you listen to nobody .

Whats the saying king of  all trades and master of non .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Any newspapers headlines you want to think back that up?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

21 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Who is in charge in this country the Tory party not labour !!! Are  you actually trying to say they have done a good job !!!!  they have handled this pandemic well bad isn’t good enough that’s putting it mildly what did they do in January, February nothing !!!!  

Absolutely nothing then herd immunity how long did that charade  get well how long !!!  a recipe to kills millions incompetence no other word for it  no protective clothing etc  for frontline NHS  staff I can actually see lawsuits flying from all angles after this pandemic is over .

Whats the saying your employer has a duty of care well that went straight out of window didn’t  it .

This pandemic is like a war this government sent it’s frontline troops in the NHS into action with  no armour  lambs to the slaughter .

I know you live in your own little bubble of delusion but if you buff off the steam and peer out once in a while, you will see that most people in the country (75%) think that the government has managed this crisis either fairly well or very well.

Have there been cockups? Yes, of course, but most of them have been due to the system not reacting quickly enough.

I'm still waiting for your examples of constructive suggestions  from her majesty's opposition - I'll not hold my breath.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

17 minutes ago, Ken L said:

I know you live in your own little bubble of delusion but if you buff off the steam and peer out once in a while, you will see that most people in the country (75%) think that the government has managed this crisis either fairly well or very well.

Have there been cockups? Yes, of course, but most of them have been due to the system not reacting quickly enough.

I'm still waiting for your examples of constructive suggestions  from her majesty's opposition - I'll not hold my breath.

75% of the people think the government are doing a good rubbish where did you dream that I’m one up from 75% ?and how exactly did you come to that conclusion It’s in the Express poll ? lord above enough said .

The real world . https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/health/coronavirus/nhs-staff-feel-lambs-slaughter-they-battle-save-lives-15m-vulnerable-people-2505046

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

You think the Yorkshire evening post with a average sale of 11,500 is is real life god help us!

30 minutes ago, big_cod said:

75% of the people think the government are doing a good rubbish where did you dream that I’m one up from 75% ?and how exactly did you come to that conclusion It’s in the Express poll ? lord above enough said .

The real world . https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/health/coronavirus/nhs-staff-feel-lambs-slaughter-they-battle-save-lives-15m-vulnerable-people-2505046

My apologies. It was 72%.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Whoops fact posted what next? Boris stole all the masks and sold them to pluto

I wonder how long it will be before someone realises any masks rushed over from china could well be fake ,not boris the health ministry you know the people that run the nhs amongst other things ,not boris certainly not corbyn (who?) Not the government the ministry of health but then you know that its been explained many times but you just cannot grasp reality if it means you cannot blame the tories

Edited by chesters1

1 hour ago, Ken L said:

My apologies. It was 72%.

And what was it 3 weeks ago and exactly as YouGov says However, this phenomenon, sometimes referred to as “Rally ‘round the flag effect” does not always last into the long run if key decisions made begin to be criticised and face further scrutiny.

And 50% fairly well !!!! It’s well or not well ?

So what would the result be of a YouGov  poll on NHS workers do you  think it would  come out with the same outcome .

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-04-06/nhs-saffron-cordery-answers-your-coronavirus-questions/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg