Corbyn

John S

46 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

So is mine, more than 35 years ago!!

God rest them both.

My poor mrs lost her dad when he was 42 shes been with me twice as long as she had with him! poor guy held on until he saw our daughter and died the next morning of cancer.strange nice people die young in agony and bastards live forever and die in their sleep

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

13 hours ago, big_cod said:

Just a daft one John How is it Boris Johnson is called boris and Jeremy Corby  is called Corbyn .

paul.

That's easy to answer. Boris Johnson is a likeable chap, so we call him Boris, whilst Jeremy Corbyn is a treacherous, lying, terrorist-supporting (and nut just the IRA but also Hezbollah and the Taliban), self-serving, hypocritical, republican stream of purulent drainage that I would not p!ss on his head if his hair was on fire. Therefore we call him Corbyn.

Next silly question ;)

• Like 1

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

1 hour ago, John S said:

That's easy to answer. Boris Johnson is a likeable chap, so we call him Boris, whilst Jeremy Corbyn is a treacherous, lying, terrorist-supporting (and nut just the IRA but also Hezbollah and the Taliban), self-serving, hypocritical, republican stream of purulent drainage that I would not p!ss on his head if his hair was on fire. Therefore we call him Corbyn.

Next silly question ;)

Settle down John & paint those porcupine Quills!!

Yes I've also had one or 2 G&T's. 

Get your act together mate, otherwise anything goes on here!! which is not what we do!!

It's also a family Forum!! unless I'm sadly mistaken??

Edited by Martin56
  • Haha 1

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

1 hour ago, Martin56 said:

Settle down John & paint those porcupine Quills!!

Yes I've also had one or 2 G&T's. 

Get your act together mate, otherwise anything goes on here!! which is not what we do!!

It's also a family Forum!! unless I'm sadly mistaken??

Not had a drink today :)

And yes it is a family friendly forum, so my original post was somewhat OTT in terms of language used. But when a political leader SCOWLS at the Queen of England as she says "My Government & etc" after he's just lost an election by the biggest wossname since the 1930's and still expects to be treated with respect, then he can go take a very long jump off a very short pier.

To be family friendly.....

Jeremy Corbyn. Ex leader of the Labour party, politician, liar, republican and (amongst other things) terrorist sympathiser. I will not widdle in your pockets if your round objects were aflame. So flip off.

Better now Martin?

BTW, I will shortly post a pic of the freshly varnished and fishing-ready porky quills :)

And as soon as this damn pestilence is over, I hope to get out and use them even more!

Yours, John.

• Like 1

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

32 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

Chin up bud & take the lead!!

I can use "Shop Floor" talk with the best.

I'm a Leeds lad born & bred!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

5 hours ago, Ken L said:

No, the poll was from 27.03.20 - so it's from less than 2 weeks ago.

Whatever the reason for the high level of support for government actions, it trashes your assumption that the government are perceived as doing a terrible job.

Oh and nobody cares about your interpretation of the results. The pollsters gave four possible responses, two positive and two negative - and most people gave a positive response.

You can paint whatever picture you like this government put frontline NHS staff in grave danger  those are the facts and some drastically  have lost there lives 

The telegraph a very respectable newspaper you would say there headline said it all .

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/03/13/governments-response-coronavirus-disaster-telegraph-readers/

Just a quick reminder of what the Tory party really think of our brilliant NHS workers sickening isn’t it .

https://www.thenational.scot/news/18339251.watch-tory-mps-cheer-blocking-pay-rise-nhs-nurses/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

6 hours ago, big_cod said:

You can paint whatever picture you like this government put frontline NHS staff in grave danger  those are the facts and some drastically  have lost there lives 

The telegraph a very respectable newspaper you would say there headline said it all .

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/03/13/governments-response-coronavirus-disaster-telegraph-readers/

Just a quick reminder of what the Tory party really think of our brilliant NHS workers sickening isn’t it .

https://www.thenational.scot/news/18339251.watch-tory-mps-cheer-blocking-pay-rise-nhs-nurses/

Strange you think the Telegraph is suddenly respectable when you think it agrees with you !

Recognise these words? You should they are yours you say they peddle crap and are right wing

"Corbyn has released a video on social media explains the lies that are being peddled by the desperate right wing media you see the mail, express telegraph and sun cannot control social media like they do with there readers i do pee myself laughing when I see this crap they are now so desperate oh yes they are and they should be very ."

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

So your implying your own words i quoted are somehow not factual ,they are copied and pasted drirectly from your post ,thats the fact and then you carry on using a link to newspapers you have already told us tell lies in other posts of yours.why are you posting links that instantly negate anything you say ?

Why dont you cut out the newspapers bias (your words) and opinion and hearsay and link directly to morgans bias and opinion?

"Corbyn has released a video on social media explains the lies that are being peddled by the desperate right wing media you see the mail, express telegraph and sun cannot control social media like they do with there readers i do pee myself laughing when I see this crap they are now so desperate oh yes they are and they should be very ."

Edited by chesters1