Corbyn

John S

On 4/14/2020 at 10:11 AM, chesters1 said:

So your implying your own words i quoted are somehow not factual ,they are copied and pasted drirectly from your post ,thats the fact and then you carry on using a link to newspapers you have already told us tell lies in other posts of yours.why are you posting links that instantly negate anything you say ?

Why dont you cut out the newspapers bias (your words) and opinion and hearsay and link directly to morgans bias and opinion?

"Corbyn has released a video on social media explains the lies that are being peddled by the desperate right wing media you see the mail, express telegraph and sun cannot control social media like they do with there readers i do pee myself laughing when I see this crap they are now so desperate oh yes they are and they should be very ."

So in 2017 Corbyn just failed to be the tories by a few thousand votes and yes he could have been PM  if it wasn’t for the few million MRS May gave away to keep her in power .

So in 2017 did he have 1 head and then in 2019 he suddenly  had 10 heads he has been a politician  for  over 30 years , and had been a fully pledged eurosceptic all those years where are boris Johnson had 2 speeches wrote out  one for remain and one for leaving so in theory Corbyn was the true eurosceptic .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Nearly a million isnt a few

And he voted for MORE EU integration so hardly anti EU besides a few votes

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/10133/jeremy_corbyn/islington_north/votes

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

10 hours ago, big_cod said:

So in 2017 Corbyn just failed to be the tories by a few thousand votes and yes he could have been PM  if it wasn’t for the few million MRS May gave away to keep her in power .

So in 2017 did he have 1 head and then in 2019 he suddenly  had 10 heads he has been a politician  for  over 30 years , and had been a fully pledged eurosceptic all those years where are boris Johnson had 2 speeches wrote out  one for remain and one for leaving so in theory Corbyn was the true eurosceptic .

Only because he lied, and lied, and lied and lied.

Writing off student debts.....

Free university education....

Implementing the democratically expressed will of the people on Brexit...

And all the other empty promises in their "fully costed" manifesto that hid £1TRILLION in unfulfillable spending pledges?

All lies and as a result, he and his disgusting anti-Semitic Britain hating party were utterly rejected by the British people in 2019, when they were handed their biggest electoral defeat in 85 years.

Edited by Ken L
  • Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

8 hours ago, Ken L said:

All lies and as a result, he and his disgusting anti-Semitic Britain hating party were utterly rejected by the British people in 2019, when they were handed their biggest electoral defeat in 85 years.

Absolutely Disgusting ant-Semitism in  Britain has no place but the conservatives aren’t  quite as  clean as they make out but I think we already knew that .

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/07/tories-investigate-three-candidates-over-alleged-antisemitism

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

Absolutely Disgusting ant-Semitism in  Britain has no place but the conservatives aren’t  quite as  clean as they make out but I think we already knew that .

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/07/tories-investigate-three-candidates-over-alleged-antisemitism

So what you're saying is that the conservatives are actively pursuing those within the party who are expressing anti-Semitic views..

There's a bit of a contrast between that and the total failure to act exposed in the recently leaked report into Labour's handing of the same problem.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Well, if anyone is expecting Kier Starmer to be their salvation it is looking to me that he is a one trick pony.

That leaked document is 850 pages long, when the lawyers get through what can be reported, well...

Starmer’s persistence on his demands for details of an exit strategy without a vaccine or cure is like someone asking Churchill what his plans are to get the troops home the day after DDay. MUPPET.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

4 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

That leaked document is 850 pages long, when the lawyers get through what can be reported, well...

Starmer’s persistence on his demands for details of an exit strategy without a vaccine or cure is like someone asking Churchill what his plans are to get the troops home the day after DDay. MUPPET.

One  trick pony our present PM is exactly that brexit his only subject .and he did have two scripts wrote out  just in case he decided to back remain  , the rest with Johnson it laughable his record speaks for itself .And  as we speak there is a petition going round for a  full  public enquiry in this governments handling  into this  terrible pandemic. I wonder just how many million signatures it will end up getting . And if you want a quick reminder Just to   to jerk  your memory into the handing of this pandemic .PiersMorgan’s  interviews  with a few of our present Ministers  no holds barred one of them actually smirking during the interview and  as piers quickly pointed out what’s  exactly funny about people losing the lives !!!!! talk about shambolic  car crash interviews .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Corbyn? Some backbench nonentity isn't he? As monty python said hes an ex parrot etc etc

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson