Corbyn

John S

Is it just me or does Sir Keir Starmer look suspiciously like white nationalist leader and all round knob'ead Richard Spencer?

If he starts a Guardian column, "The Daily Starmer" has a certain ring to it.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

4 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Is it just me or does Sir Keir Starmer look suspiciously like white nationalist leader and all round knob'ead Richard Spencer?

If he starts a Guardian column, "The Daily Starmer" has a certain ring to it.

Not sure i googled him and was distracted by the big knockers on his wife in the little picture below.

Acording to the old chap two doors away (before he was carted off to a home) hes a relation to the Starmers a delightfull and very eccentric old couple i have permission from to detect on their land ,both ex teachers ,my son says in awe he could launch a bit of chalk right across the room bounce it off the desk and hit him in the face every time! (Now whiteboards exist so chalk attention-getting long gone) not up to one of my old masters who had perfected doing the same with the wood and bristle blackboard rubber but good enough to stick in the memory at least he remembered something from school!

• Haha 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

7 hours ago, Phone said:

Hugh,

How do you "leak" 850 pages

Phone

A Point I queried Phone, I was thinking the same as you are, 850 pages is two reams!

I understand a lot of it is Whatsapp and email messages where I presume a few lines plus header is a ‘page’.

The first casualty has already fallen on his sword and I presume others who know what they did don’t have to wait for it all to come out.

Not sure which side of Labour it demonises, that’s not clear, what is clear is it is not nice!

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

The same way as 21 thousand macron emails and those Iraq files get out i expect, someone wishes the murk to be transparent ,the corrupt to be exposed and the liar revealed

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

wonder if people wonder what I wonder, because I wonder what people wonder. Do YOU wonder what I wonder? Now THAT is what I wonder. I wonder what you’re wondering as you wonder what I wonder, if of course you’re even wondering what I’m wondering…
I wonder..

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

4 hours ago, big_cod said:

wonder if people wonder what I wonder, because I wonder what people wonder. Do YOU wonder what I wonder? Now THAT is what I wonder. I wonder what you’re wondering as you wonder what I wonder, if of course you’re even wondering what I’m wondering…
I wonder..

Going by past experience.........you so copied and pasted that! No way would one of your posts make such sense. :g: :thumbs: :D

Edited by *Ant*
  • Haha 1

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

5 hours ago, big_cod said:

I wonder..

Number 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Punctuation and even the correct contraction, yep, definitely a copy paste.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

That's the Wonderrrrrrrrrrr .............................., The Wonder of Youuuuuuuuuuuu, Hooooo.oooooooo,oooooooo. :)

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!