Bitcoin??

Martin56

I get Dozens of Emails about "Bitcoin".

What's it all about, & is it just a scam??

I can remember 10 Bob notes & Ha'pennies etc!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Money for nothing!

I had a box of it once the bank just laughed when i tried to pay it in

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I think it's a bit like stocks and shares, you pay your money, you takes your chances. If it goes up you make a profit less commission, if it goes down you make a loss plus commission. 

I remember going to the shops with three ha'pence for sweets. Ten bob was a xmas or birthday present if ya wa lucky. I used to get half a crown. I used to get a trepeny bit on a Saturday morning for a weeks pocket money as a kid.

Bitcoin is the digital way to spend your pocket money on a Saturday morning, feel sick by dinner time, and have nowt to show by afternoon ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
If all else fails, follow the intructions.

14 hours ago, Martin56 said:

I get Dozens of Emails about "Bitcoin".

What's it all about, & is it just a scam??

I can remember 10 Bob notes & Ha'pennies etc!!

Your better off  putting you money on the first favourite Martin stay well clear .

Edited by big_cod
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

On 4/18/2020 at 8:49 AM, Cameraman said:

I remember going to the shops with three ha'pence for sweets. Ten bob was a xmas or birthday present if ya wa lucky. I used to get half a crown. I used to get a threpeny bit on a Saturday morning for a weeks pocket money as a kid.

My Grandma saved up the co-op Divi'  for our school shoes & also gave me & my brother 5 bob or 7 &6 now & again for the 6 week school holiday.

Apart from that, it was 4 Black Jacks & 4 Fruit Salad chews from the Penny Tray!!!!

Remember 2 ounce of "Chewing Nuts"??  (small chocolate covered toffees) Or a Penny Arrow Bar!!

Edited by Martin56
  • Like 1

The chewing nuts were in an open topped box with a squirrel on the top that was folded to make a sign at the back the confectionist used to use a small alloy  scoop to weigh out the two ounce worth into a bag ,the other two ounces were usually licorice comfits,seemed a lot back then !

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

21 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

The chewing nuts were in an open topped box with a squirrel on the top that was folded to make a sign at the back the confectionist used to use a small alloy  scoop to weigh out the two ounce worth into a bag ,the other two ounces were usually licorice comfits,seemed a lot back then !

A kid with a Tanner in those days was dead spoiled.

A kid with only a Tenner is dead poor these days!!

Wife informs me that kids in general are now on £50 a week pocket money!!

Edited by Martin56

Is it pocket money or just bribes to leave the parents alone to play online gambling?

We had a list of chores to get through miss one no pocket money my mum was a tough cookie!

Leave a mess in your room everything was tipped into the middle (everything! bed ,everything in the drawers including the draws ,every single thing piled in the middle,) you tidied it up and if you left one thing again ALL your personal things were put up the garden and when you got home from school it was burnt in front of you! Then you tidied the pile back in your room !

Did it make me a tidy person? Not a chance! The only things that avoided cremation was my fishing stuff that lived up the shed and for some strange reason was treated differently because it wasnt in my room (or it may contain vicious maggots never found out why)

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

On 4/18/2020 at 2:27 PM, big_cod said:

Your better off  putting you money on the first favourite Martin stay well clear .

How often can you make £35,000 for £100 on a horse Paul?

It is a tad late for investing in bitcoin but about four years ago an acquaintance of mine put £1,000 into Bitcoin and made £35,000. I was too skeptical, I waited to long put in £800 and only doubled my money.

Many of the Bitcoin ads you see are a scam. I used etoro.com. etoro is a bonafide shares and currency trading platform.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

3 hours ago, corydoras said:

How often can you make £35,000 for £100 on a horse Paul?

It is a tad late for investing in bitcoin but about four years ago an acquaintance of mine put £1,000 into Bitcoin and made £35,000. I was too skeptical, I waited to long put in £800 and only doubled my money.

Many of the Bitcoin ads you see are a scam. I used etoro.com. etoro is a bonafide shares and currency trading platform.

Look at your numbers again cory - think your missing a decimal point somewhere??