Help needed

big_cod

.so your saying you cannot trust lifeboatment to wear masks? Thats all they have to do in reality if you cannot be 2 mtrs away from each other!

How do you think nurses give injections a syringe on a landing net pole?

Again why are people whining because they are effected by a virus ,its not the governments fault they didnt force people to fish or run charter boats! Bloody waste of skins blaming others for their mistakes or bad choices!

Instead of whining get a temporary job delivering morrisons stuff then get back to your day job when its safe ,instead of blaming everyone else get off your arse and do something

Its very nice of you not wanting to put the lifeboatmen in danger its just a pity you dont think of them every other time you choose to cast off from your moorings! But i cannot see how a lifeboat coming close and throwing a line to tow you home endangers anything but your self esteem when its seen in the local rag

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

.so your saying you cannot trust lifeboatment to wear masks? Thats all they have to do in reality if you cannot be 2 mtrs away from each other!

How do you think nurses give injections a syringe on a landing net pole?

Again why are people whining because they are effected by a virus ,its not the governments fault they didnt force people to fish or run charter boats! Bloody waste of skins blaming others for their mistakes or bad choices!

Instead of whining get a temporary job delivering morrisons stuff then get back to your day job when its safe ,instead of blaming everyone else get off your arse and do something

Its very nice of you not wanting to put the lifeboatmen in danger its just a pity you dont think of them every other time you choose to cast off from your moorings! But i cannot see how a lifeboat coming close and throwing a line to tow you home endangers anything but your self esteem when its seen in the local rag

Oh dear dear me what a pathetic response,  you do not under any circumstances put other people’s lives in danger unnecessarily number one rule when going to sea , again just what exactly do you know about going to sea absolutely nothing by your last paragraphs..

This  is what the government have done with grants they have given out,  ill thought out more to help those who do not need it and this right round the U.K.And they say the chancellor is bright boy he ain’t that bright .

https://www.thescarboroughnews.co.uk/business/second-home-loophole-fears-yorkshire-holiday-lets-get-ps30m-virus-grants-2841487

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

So you think going to sea every other week isnt the same as giving the lifeboat men coronavirus ,surely if you never left port the lifeboat men would be even safer.?

Stop trying to wriggle out when your own stupid reasons make no sense ! I am sure if you NEVER put lifeboat mens lifes in danger by going to sea it would be far better !

The only reason they risk their lives is to rescue people coronavirus or not ,if no-one went to sea they wouldnt be needed .

Cod errr just trying to stop them getting coronavirus !**** ! They would be safer if they never had to rescue you!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

4 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

So you think going to sea every other week isnt the same as giving the lifeboat men coronavirus ,surely if you never left port the lifeboat men would be even safer.?

Stop trying to wriggle out when your own stupid reasons make no sense ! I am sure if you NEVER put lifeboat mens lifes in danger by going to sea it would be far better !

The only reason they risk their lives is to rescue people coronavirus or not ,if no-one went to sea they wouldnt be needed .

Cod errr just trying to stop them getting coronavirus !**** ! They would be safer if they never had to rescue you!

You are a complete fool Chester’s beyond help .so who in the right mind would put a lifeboat crew in danger unnecessarily you would obviously mad as hatter stick to brain surgery 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

4 minutes ago, big_cod said:

You are a complete fool Chester’s beyond help .so who in the right mind would put a lifeboat crew in danger unnecessarily toy would obviously mad as hatter .

You obviously will everytime you go to sea idiot!

Your only reason to post this thread is to loudmouth about the government as usual ,just how many skippers are on here reading it ,try the sea fishing section!

Edited by chesters1

Just now, big_cod said:

Stop taking out of your backside the last thing we do is get the lifeboat !!! It could be called out for a more serious job we work as a team at sea and help each other out if needed .

Untitled-1.jpg

So why bring it up ,if your so matey dont bother them at all

You are so stupid your even quoting yourself

You realise you just crapped on your own stupid example by contradicting yourself ,not unusual you couldnt hold a conversation with a 3 year old

Edited by chesters1

26 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

So why bring it up ,if your so matey dont bother them at all

You are so stupid your even quoting yourself

So if go to sea tommorow break the social distancing rule because some thick  idiot thinks it’s a good idea,  then break down out there on my own because the rest  of the fleet are tied up , and then call the lifeboat out but really  I shouldn’t have been at sea in first place is that a good idea or is it a hooking  stupid Idea by some thick hooker who hasn’t  a clue .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg