Help needed

big_cod

Which is exactly what i said ,but theres nothing to stop you working if you have to so why the continual whining ?

Its nothing but an excuse for continual whining at the government ,they didnt force you to do your chosen job you decided ,now you are reaping the consequences of your choice !YOUR choice .

If you put petrol in a diesel engine at the garage you would be on here snivelling and whining the government was to blame not having a chap standing at each pump making sure you put the right fuel in

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Absolutely nothing ,show me where it says do not work

It plainly says if you cannot work from home then you can go to work! your choice your decision .

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

7 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Absolutely nothing ,show me where it says do not work

It plainly says if you cannot work from home then you can go to work! your choice your decision .

So how would  our customers get here beam them in ??? ? Stick to brain surgery.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Your choice their choice ,you make a decision and except the consequences of it

If you and your mates want to go to a pub and the landlord says its ok its up to you .

If people stopped doing things because someone suggested they cannot crime wouldnt exist ,it does therefore you have a choice

If a single fisherman want to fish he can ,if he goes with a mate and knows the consequences of doing so he can.if it enters his head he has a captive market by delivering his fish he can make money ,he either chooses to or chooses not to its HIS decision

Edited by chesters1

21 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

If you and your mates want to go to a pub and the landlord says its ok its up to you .

If people stopped doing things because someone suggested they cannot crime wouldnt exist ,it does therefore you have a choice

If a single fisherman want to fish he can ,if he goes with a mate and knows the consequences of doing so he can.if it enters his head he has a captive market by delivering his fish he can make money ,he either chooses to or chooses not to its HIS decision

It not his decision we are on lockdown that’s unless you want to break it , the police have fined quite a few travelling from West Yorkshire to Whitby  for unnecessary  travel .Thats the way it will stay till the government say anything  otherwise.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

9 minutes ago, big_cod said:

It not his decision we are on lockdown that’s unless you want to break it , the police have fined quite a few travelling from West Yorkshire to Whitby  for unnecessary  travel .Thats till the government say anything  otherwise.

Thats the polices decision whether you do it is yours and take the consequences of a bad decision .

You always have choice nothing on earth can stop you having it ,whether it pays out is the consequences of making that choice

15 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Thats the polices decision whether you do it is yours and take the consequences of a bad decision .

You always have choice nothing on earth can stop you having it ,whether it pays out is the consequences of making that choice

So you want to Put other people’s life in danger and go against the government s advice,obliviously you haven’t grasped just how deadly Covid 19 is , our death rate is the worst in Europe .

Number one rule with any seafarer safety first always .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg