Help needed

big_cod

19 minutes ago, big_cod said:

So you want to Put other people’s life in danger and go against the government s advice,obliviously you haven’t grasped just how deadly Covid 19 is , our death rate is the worst in Europe .

Number one rule with any seafarer safety first always .

Poor poor cod ,hes gone right round in a circle ,he started out critising the governments decicions now hes saying we shouldnt ignore its advice .

If you want to make any choice and can take the consequences its entirely up to you ,3500 people die on the worlds road every day but people are still given the choice to drive a car or cross a road ,its Your choice what part dont you understand

If i want to murder a person and realise the consequences should i get caught i can if i choose to ,lots of people do every day !

If you think you cannot take anglers then get a mate and go fish for all those cod you boast about and flog them ,you may not be making as much money but you will have that choice if you want it

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

36 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Poor poor cod ,hes gone right round in a circle ,he started out critising the governments decicions now hes saying we shouldnt ignore its advice .

If you want to make any choice and can take the consequences its entirely up to you ,3500 people die on the worlds road every day but people are still given the choice to drive a car or cross a road ,its Your choice what part dont you understand

If i want to murder a person and realise the consequences should i get caught i can if i choose to ,lots of people do every day !

If you think you cannot take anglers then get a mate and go fish for all those cod you boast about and flog them ,you may not be making as much money but you will have that choice if you want it

You are a very sad case Chester’s you   would actually  break social distancing and put life’s in danger that’s bad very bad .as me going to sea to catch fish to sell them that’s a no no we are SCMS not a commercial fishing vessel with a white fish licence so selling not allowed old fruit and you didn’t know that !!! 

As for criticising the government that has not changed on the subject of  giving  millions of pounds to people with second homes for nothing  , ill thought out  when the grant was meant for small businesses relief during Covid 19 .

https://www.thescarboroughnews.co.uk/business/second-home-loophole-fears-yorkshire-holiday-lets-get-ps30m-virus-grants-2841487

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Why is it bad ,work is still going on everywhere or havnt you noticed ,if you and a mate want to snog with covid viri coming out you nose its YOUR choice but you take the consequences of doing it.

If you cannot sell it make a few old folks happy giving it to them they probably cannot afford it ,theres nothing unlawful doing what you want its government guidelines ie advice but if you want to go in a group and **** off a cliff you can make that choice.

People choose how they live so they choose to except the consequences of making that choice ,stop blaming the government your choice backfired its not their fault !

As to people with second homes its your choice to except it or not ,remove the second home (realising the consequences) stone the government official doing it (realising the consequences of doing it ) or just except it ,continually whining on here isnt going to stop it and most people have more worries than a few lucky people getting a hand out act positively for a change your whining is non stop it wont change anything on here and it wont make a blind bit of difference out in the real world

Your only imput is whining ,the only amusing post you made was about a hasbeen called corbyn and you probably whined in that aswell

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Why is it bad ,work is still going on everywhere or havnt you noticed ,if you and a mate want to snog with covid viri coming out you nose its YOUR choice but you take the consequences of doing it.

If you cannot sell it make a few old folks happy giving it to them they probably cannot afford it ,theres nothing unlawful doing what you want its government guidelines ie advice but if you want to go in a group and **** off a cliff you can make that choice.

People choose how they live so they choose to except the consequences of making that choice ,stop blaming the government your choice backfired its not their fault !

As to people with second homes its your choice to except it or not ,remove the second home (realising the consequences) stone the government official doing it (realising the consequences of doing it ) or just except it ,continually whining on here isnt going to stop it and most people have more worries than a few lucky people getting a hand out act positively for a change your whining is non stop it wont change anything on here and it wont make a blind bit of difference out in the real world

?????

Untitled-1.jpg

???????

Seesaw

28 minutes ago, big_cod said:

You are a very sad case Chester’s you   would actually  break social distancing and put life’s in danger that’s bad very bad .as me going to sea to catch fish to sell them that’s a no no we are SCMS not a commercial fishing vessel with a white fish licence so selling not allowed old fruit and you didn’t know that !!! 

As for criticising the government that has not changed on the subject of  giving  millions of pounds to people with second homes for nothing  , ill thought out  when the grant was meant for small businesses relief during Covid 19 .

https://www.thescarboroughnews.co.uk/business/second-home-loophole-fears-yorkshire-holiday-lets-get-ps30m-virus-grants-2841487

Untitled-1.jpg

Still quoting yourself ,probably the only person that believes anything you say its those little voices in your head ,no-one cares what you think

8 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Still quoting yourself ,probably the only person that believes anything you say its those little voices in your head ,no-one cares what you think

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:
Still taking out of your backside how  lovely it must be  to be a nobody who’s opinion  actually  means  jack **** .

So let’s get back to the facts .

The government  throwing the charterboat and leisure boat industry  round the U.K. under bus , and giving millions of pounds of tax payers money to people with second homes for nothing .when the small business grant was  meant to be for small businesses to bounce back  after this pandemic .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

What is this infatuation with who gets what ? Who really cares it happens every second of the day your continual whining wont change anything so why keep posting your crap .

How many apart from me has bothered to post anything ,to me its a bit of fun but your obsessed its turning you mad .

How about oosting something nice for a change that doesnt consist of hating the tories and hating the rich ,you know something normal people post not imbeciles with a sad confirmation bias thats ruling your life

You must be the life and soul of whitby with everyone sniggering behind your back ,if you stubbed your toe you would blame the tories or brexit

Edited by chesters1