North Korea has a new head of state.

corydoras

2 hours ago, corydoras said:

All politicians tell mistruths, sometimes. Ken's Orange Haired Baboon lies like a flat-fish every time he open his gob.

We were told COVID-19 would be gone by April..
He said this was just "flu". It is not flu. Not even in the same family of virus.
He advised that Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine. No evidence that this is so and may be dangerous to those infected.

I have heard more truth from Ted Haggard.

In case you've forgotten:

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

We are not interested in your whataboutism Ken, you should know that is just the tu quoque in disguise. Answer the  question. Why does he lie all the time?

Edited by corydoras
Typo

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

1 hour ago, corydoras said:

Why does he lie all the time?

I'm not sure he lies all the time, just mostly whenever he opens his mouth, and then the rest of the time he's not purposely lying.....he's just a few spoons short of a cutlery drawer.

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

7 minutes ago, *Ant* said:

I'm not sure he lies all the time, just mostly whenever he opens his mouth, and then the rest of the time he's not purposely lying.....he's just a few spoons short of a cutlery drawer.

He has a funny shaped mouth, have you noticed that? It looks like God stitched his gob on upside down.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

I have noticed that, it always looks like he's puckering up to kiss some poor lass. But it's his hair that really gets me, what is all that about??!! I'm gonna die someday not knowing what his hair looks like first thing in the morning. These are the questions I need answering before I die, just like how did "The Big Bang" happen and who shot Kennedy. pffft!

• Haha 1

I am always expecting some reporter to ask "Like, who cuts your hair man?" at one of his press conferences.

• Haha 1

I'll just note here just incase......If it's reported all over the worlds news headlines that some crazy Englishman was shot dead by the American secret service trying to break in to Trumps bedroom in the White House.........It wasn't an assassination attempt, I just wanted to see what his hair was like. 

• Haha 2

The Mexicans call him "corn hair" because it resembles the wispy yellow hairy bit that you see on a fresh corn on the cob.

1 minute ago, *Ant* said:

I'll just note here just incase......If it's reported all over the worlds news headlines that some crazy Englishman was shot dead by the American secret service trying to break in to Trumps bedroom in the White House.........It wasn't an assassination attempt, I just wanted to see what his hair was like. 

I'll hold him down, you bring the clippers.

• Haha 1

CORY,

TDS) is a term for criticism or negative reactions to United States President Donald Trump that are perceived to be irrational,'

I forget the middle word TRUMP ? SYNDROME

PHONE

• Thanks 1