Some people should be birched.

corydoras

I'd give them a spade and let them get on with it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-52396748

Edited by corydoras
  • Like 1

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Weird this lankester seems to have fallen from his lofty perch I wonder why

Back in 2007

Ehttps://www.localgov.co.uk/District-View/22779

Unfortunately I don't believe anything councilors say just as I don't believe their seniors or juniors and of course it's the BBC who appear to drag facts out of no-where nowadays

Funny(and true) story had a phone call today some well meaning but half hearted council "officer(strange they are never privates ) we are phoning our elderly and vulnerable residents to see how they are coping , he seemed bemused I wasn't gasping for food or attracting flies by the score gently rotting in the toilet.

How are you for food he saidiin a louder voice as if all 'elderly' people turned deaf as they crept into pension age.

We are fine I said,, oh he said someones brings it to you?

No I said , oh you walk to the shop,, No I said , he seemed confused , but you must have been isolating once you got your letter?

No I said we started on the 5th , oh he said just before!  The 5th March I said I didn't need someone to tell me my best options

But what about food (you could hear him thinking) what about it I said ,I have plenty I panic buy all year. Do you need some?

Well here's my number for emergencies when you run out ! I don't want it thanks I won't run out and will forget it before I even find my pad.

I can wait he said ,I politely made an excuse and put the phone down thanking him

5 minutes later the phone rang and the same bloke started the same spiel  ,you just phoned I said , are you sure he said? Yes sure ,your getting forgetful I said perhaps you need help and left the conversation lol

Edited by chesters1
  • Haha 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 minutes ago, Phone said:

I can't play - I don't know this  word "birched"

Phone

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birching

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Some people pay for the privilege lol

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I'd flay the skin of their backs and throw road salt on it.

No good round here someone nicks it , the box is bare!

Not seen any evidence, surely DNA will pinpoint the perp if they have a police record ? Video footage?

BBC newsman, I hear someones been gobbing at funerals?

Oficial.,. Yes!

Can we get a statement from the gobee? Name?

I said they did!

BBC that's good enough for us thanks

Edited by chesters1