Trump's pearls of wisdom.

corydoras

2 hours ago, gozzer said:

I rest my case, your above statement shows that you are willing to accept the skewed report from the BBC, because it supports the dislike you have for Trump. 

Haven't you been quick to accuse others of confirmation bias in the past?

John.

This is what he said.

A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or very powerful light. And I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going test it. Supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way.

And I think you said you’re going test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number in the lungs. It would be interesting to check you’re going have to use medical doctors with that, but it sounds interesting to me. And so we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful.

I rest my case.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

8 hours ago, corydoras said:

This is what he said.

A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or very powerful light. And I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going test it. Supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way.

And I think you said you’re going test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number in the lungs. It would be interesting to check you’re going have to use medical doctors with that, but it sounds interesting to me. And so we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful.

I rest my case.

I know what was said cory, I watched the whole 1hour plus of the bloody thing.

I feel I must apologise, because I should have put 'your above statements show....', I'll apologise rather than try to edit my post to read differently, as some are prone to do.

I still maintain that you made a judgement on the BBC report, based on your dislike of Trump, rather than the report itself. You showed this when you implied that it was the you tube poster that had been "doing the clever editing". This was, after your own admission, that you hadn't watched the complete official video, just "fast forwarded to find the relevant bit". You seem to think that I'm defending Trump, just like you accused HV when he posted a blatantly obvious sarcastic piece taking the pee out of Trump. You dismissed the post 3 times, even after it was pointed out that it was sarcastic. To your credit you did eventually apologise, but your initial posts suggests a strong bias, and partially closed mind on all things Trump related. I haven't attempted to defend Trump, my post was not about defending Trump, merely a comment on the way that media, (particularly the BBC in this case), manipulate the news reports to suit an agenda. This was prompted by being told of the You tube video being posted on social media, and then seeing it for myself on another forum, and thinking that it was relevant to this thread. 

John.

Edited by gozzer
clarify a statement

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Yes my mind is closed on Trump, just like my mind is closed on the geometry of the planet we live on. Having a mind so wide open that my brains are liable to fall out has never been a claim that I have made.

• Thanks 1

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

10 minutes ago, corydoras said:

Yes my mind is closed on Trump, just like my mind is closed on the geometry of the planet we live on. Having a mind so wide open that my brains are liable to fall out has never been a claim that I have made.

Again you divert from the issue. As I've repeatedly said, my post about wasn't whether Trump is right, wrong, an idiot, or the worst being to ever walk this planet. It was merely to emphasise the way in which the media, (BBC in this case), manipulate the issues they report on, nothing more, nothing less. It was you with your closed mind, and obsessive views on Trump, that made it about him.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

You are confusing me with someone else.

3 hours ago, corydoras said:

You are confusing me with someone else.

Of course I am, silly me. It must have been one of the hundred or so other people that posted in reply to mine.:doh:

John.

9 hours ago, gozzer said:

I know what was said cory, I watched the whole 1hour plus of the bloody thing.

I feel I must apologise, because I should have put 'your above statements show....', I'll apologise rather than try to edit my post to read differently, as some are prone to do.

I still maintain that you made a judgement on the BBC report, based on your dislike of Trump, rather than the report itself. You showed this when you implied that it was the you tube poster that had been "doing the clever editing". This was, after your own admission, that you hadn't watched the complete official video, just "fast forwarded to find the relevant bit". You seem to think that I'm defending Trump, just like you accused HV when he posted a blatantly obvious sarcastic piece taking the pee out of Trump. You dismissed the post 3 times, even after it was pointed out that it was sarcastic. To your credit you did eventually apologise, but your initial posts suggests a strong bias, and partially closed mind on all things Trump related. I haven't attempted to defend Trump, my post was not about defending Trump, merely a comment on the way that media, (particularly the BBC in this case), manipulate the news reports to suit an agenda. This was prompted by being told of the You tube video being posted on social media, and then seeing it for myself on another forum, and thinking that it was relevant to this thread. 

John.

Sounds like he was referencing this:

Quackery? Yes.

Suggesting injecting disinfectant? No.

But the Mandela effect is strong.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

2 hours ago, Ken L said:

Sounds like he was referencing this:

Quackery? Yes.

Suggesting injecting disinfectant? No.

But the Mandela effect is strong.

nd I think you said you’re going test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number in the lungs. It would be interesting to check you’re going have to use medical doctors with that, but it sounds interesting to me. And so we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful.

Maybe you need your eyes done again. 

2 hours ago, gozzer said:

Of course I am, silly me. It must have been one of the hundred or so other people that posted in reply to mine.:doh:

John.

Yes you are confusing me with someone who gives a damn about what you think about what he thinks of that POS.