Trump's pearls of wisdom.

corydoras

11 minutes ago, corydoras said:

Let me spell it out to you John. I detest Trump with a vengeance. The man is a kunt. So are those who support him. End of.

No need to spell it out cory, I got the message a long time ago. I've said I don't like the man either, but that wasn't the issue, or the point of my post that you 'jumped' on. It was merely about the actions of the media.

This whole exchange has got boring, silly, and childish, so I will leave it at that, if that's ok with you.

John

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

25 minutes ago, corydoras said:

Let me spell it out to you John. I detest Trump with a vengeance. The man is a kunt. So are those who support him. End of.

Labelling the majority of the population as bigoted, stupid, deplorables and the like worked out fabulously for Killary, for Gordon Brown and for the Labour party in 2019.

Keep it up.

We love it when the modern "left" demonstrate their collective hatred for the working class - it wins us elections.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

37 minutes ago, gozzer said:

If true, I'm not surprised HV, most countries would probably do the same.

I don't know enough about Euronews to make a judgement on the validity of the report, but at the moment my trust in any part of the media is at an all time low.

John. 

I didn’t either but looked at this before posting.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/euronews/

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

2 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Labelling the majority of the population as bigoted, stupid, deplorables and the like worked out fabulously for Killary, for Gordon Brown and for the Labour party in 2019.

Keep it up.

We love it when the modern "left" demonstrate their collective hatred for the working class - it wins us elections.

I do not hate the working class. Don't tell me that Trump gives one iota for the working class. Trump only cares for himself.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

An explosive Sunday Times piece has claimed that the Government sent 279,000 items of personal protective equipment to China in February. Michael Gove was confronted with the report by BBC's Andrew Marr after frontline staff complained of a lack of PPE as they work to fight the coronavirus outbreak. The Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster admitted that protective equipment was sent, but also revealed that the Chinese authorities had provided the UK with "far more" than was given.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

40 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Keep it up.

When I come to think about it, I don't think any modern politician gives much for any of us one they get elected. Like Chesters I no longer vote for ANY of them.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

2 hours ago, Phone said:

Cory,

CHESTER1'S  goodness comes in small packages.

Trump decided today small business loans should be distributed based on the applicants political affiliation 

Phone

Sounds fair ,why should those that voted for someone else gain !i take it trump is rewarding whatever political persuasion is backing him ?

He could annoy lots by rewarding decendants of minutemen and sticking two fingers up to all the immigrants that flooded in after we lost the colonies and really kick the mexicans in the nuts ! What happened to the wall is it finished yet? lol

Better still give it to the likes of jerry hall her realatives helped found america

Edited by chesters1
  • Haha 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

?

Donald Trump's White House gets ready to LOSE: Officials are told to ready plans for orderly transition to Joe Biden - even though Democrats worry president WON'T cooperate with a handover

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8265565/Trumps-White-House-gets-ready-LOSE-Officials-told-ready-plans-transition-Biden.html

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg