Fishing from Wednesday?

Ken L

4 hours ago, Phone said:

Ken, No not Leon. I know so little about fishing politics in the UK it is just not coming to me.  Barry Luxon and you remember WORMS? They gave the AT   FITS.

maybe Elton will drop by - - - - - - - wasn't Elton hot on a guiding light for angling and maybe even personalwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddfs;l

falling  asleep

phone

There were quite a few AN members who had little regard for the Angling Trust, Phone. Nick, (Worms) was one of them. He, like many of us, had difficulty getting any answers to questions we put to them when they first started. Some were barred from the forum that the ATr had set up, most of us had emails ignored. He hasn't been on here since sept 2017, and the last time I had any contact with him, he said he had an actual meeting with someone from the ATr. I never heard the outcome of the meeting, or heard from him again. 

On the topic of the Angling Trust, I've been following several threads on another angling forum, they have been pretty entertaining. Some members had concerns about the letter the ATr send to the government about restarting angling after the lock down. The abuse they received reminded me of those days when Barry, Worms, Sharkbyte, and the rest, dared to question ATr policies back in those early days.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John