George Floyd, rant time...

*Ant*

OK so I totally accept that the murdering a$$hole police officer was in the wrong and both him and his collegues who stood, watched and videoed it should all get done for murder. But the guy was a f**king scumbag, he served 5yrs for aggrivated robbery in 2009. He also had a long history of drug offences, gun offences, robbery and assult. Why is everyone making him out to be a martyre and giving him saint like status? The so-called celebrities with their false tears and speaking out about "Black Lives Matter".....NO!!!.....ALL lives matter, nomatter what colour skin you have. I understand racism may be a bigger problem in the US that I just don't get, I don't know, but this shouldn't even be about colour, a man was murdered in cold blood by a police officer. It is wrong whether he was black, white, pink, yellow, purple etc etc. These celebrities and middle class protesters would have crossed the road if they had seen him coming towards them if they knew how much of a criminal he was. If it had been a white man with the same criminal record no one would give a $hit, no one would even know about it as it wouldn't even make the news. Yes it was wrong that he died, absolutely, he didn't deserve that. But get a grip, he was no f**king hero!

And another thing......I didn't see celebrities crying and speaking out and mass UK protests when two black fellas murdered Lee Rigby on a London street and tried to hack his f**king head off!

Edited by *Ant*

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Had a conversation with a rabid lefty at work this morning where I pointed out that like Tony Martin, George Floyd is a poor choice of hero for pretty much the reasons outlined above. He looked at me like I was a blasphemer!

I was unfortunate enough to have to travel through the Birmingham protest last night. It was pretty intimidating and much larger than planned and while it appears to have gone off without incident and there was no damage or graffiti to be seen on my way to work this morning, I do wonder how big the resulting spike of C-19 cases is going to be.

There are a tiny number of voices breaking the media narrative. More power to them:

• Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

The only reason it's all over the world news, there's protests and celebrities are speaking out is because Flloyd was black and the cop was white. If Flloyd was a white man, or if he was white and the cop was black, or they were both black it wouldn't be an issue. That is blatant racism, no if's or buts. Those that are protesting and making such a fuss are displaying a racist mindset whilst protesting against racism. It makes no sense to me. It's like someone setting off a nuclear bomb in the middle of London to protest about the use of nuclear weapons. Idiotic.

The loony left have thoroughly infiltrated education and inculcated an entire generation with the stupid idea that they are either part of a group that are oppressed or part of a group that are oppressors when in fact, they are all individuals.

The loony left are now trying to use young black kids who they have baited into anger to further their own radical agenda.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Ken,

A question for you as a  fiscal conservatives and social conservatives: what if the left was right on race? On the right, race and racism, puts forward the possibility that race has been a big problem all along.

Your description of “cause and outcome” is offensive. The loony left have thoroughly infiltrated education and inculcated an entire generation with the stupid idea that they are either part of a group that are oppressed or part of a group that are oppressors when in fact, they are all individuals.

The loony left are now trying to use young black kids who they have baited into anger to further their own radical agenda.

When you explain your behavior to yourself, as you do in two dimentions, you rarely give a true account of your motivation. I doubt this is because you deliberately lie. While human beings are great deceivers of others; we are even more adept at self-deception.

Did you know white people really hate being called “white people"

In fairness, It is like calling Trumps 38,000 confirmed falsehoods "Fake News"

Phone

1 hour ago, Phone said:

Ken,

A question for you as a  fiscal conservatives and social conservatives: what if the left was right on race? On the right, race and racism, puts forward the possibility that race has been a big problem all along.

Your description of “cause and outcome” is offensive. The loony left have thoroughly infiltrated education and inculcated an entire generation with the stupid idea that they are either part of a group that are oppressed or part of a group that are oppressors when in fact, they are all individuals.

When you explain your behavior to yourself, as you do in two dimentions, you rarely give a true account of your motivation. I doubt this is because you deliberately lie. While human beings are great deceivers of others; we are even more adept at self-deception.

Did you know white people really hate being called “white people"

In fairness, It is like calling Trumps 38,000 confirmed falsehoods "Fake News"

Phone

What if? - but black American intelectuals and comentators such as Thomas Sowell and Larry Elder don't think it is.

Why should I entertain the  notion that "race has been a big problem all along" when it just ain't supported by evidence?

Oh and.... Fiscal conservative an social liberal - in the tradition of mill, Locke and Jefferson.

KEN,

Then I apparently I haven't a clue what is a "Loony Left" other than a derogatory remark regarding the longest surviving form of governance ( Pandyan Empire (1850 years).

It is just simple courteous discourse not to use penetrating words and phrases.
Phone

Edited by Phone
sp

On 6/5/2020 at 9:09 PM, *Ant* said:

OK so I totally accept that the murdering a$$hole police officer was in the wrong and both him and his collegues who stood, watched and videoed it should all get done for murder. But the guy was a f**king scumbag, he served 5yrs for aggrivated robbery in 2009. He also had a long history of drug offences, gun offences, robbery and assult. Why is everyone making him out to be a martyre and giving him saint like status? The so-called celebrities with their false tears and speaking out about "Black Lives Matter".....NO!!!.....ALL lives matter, nomatter what colour skin you have. I understand racism may be a bigger problem in the US that I just don't get, I don't know, but this shouldn't even be about colour, a man was murdered in cold blood by a police officer. It is wrong whether he was black, white, pink, yellow, purple etc etc. These celebrities and middle class protesters would have crossed the road if they had seen him coming towards them if they knew how much of a criminal he was. If it had been a white man with the same criminal record no one would give a $hit, no one would even know about it as it wouldn't even make the news. Yes it was wrong that he died, absolutely, he didn't deserve that. But get a grip, he was no f**king hero!

And another thing......I didn't see celebrities crying and speaking out and mass UK protests when two black fellas murdered Lee Rigby on a London street and tried to hack his f**king head off!

101973437_165582408272151_6524273429653225472_n.jpg

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

5 hours ago, Emma two said:

101973437_165582408272151_6524273429653225472_n.jpg

I was not in any sense what-so-ever using Lee Rigby's name to "cause hate". My point is that when I read the reports of Floyd's death my first and only only thoughts were that it was a heinious act of police brutality. It didn't even register to me as a racist killing, it was just a killing of an unarmed man by a police officer. It makes no difference in my mind what colour skin either party has, it's irrelevant to me as I don't have a racist mindset. I don't understand the thinking that it was a racist killing, and I don't believe it was. It was just an awful murder committed by someone who is meant to "protect and serve". Whether either the victim or perpetrator were black, brown, white, yellow, stripey, spotted or tie-dyed makes the crime no less or no more heinious. 

Those who's first thoughts automatically jumped to the conclusion that it was a "racist killing" or a "racist act" really need to have a good look at themselves, for they must surely have an underlying race issue regarding inequality and equality. 

Edited by *Ant*

Is a mixed race person a race?

I think people are mistaking race for colour predudice.

I doubt theres many wholly african genes in anyone outside africa so they cannot be american africans or british africans just americans or brits ,colour though bridges the divide.

So its colour predudice not race hate ,a mixed race person hasnt a race.

Those that hold the cards with black written on it are seeing the difference (hopefully)

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson