George Floyd, rant time...

*Ant*

I more or less agree with you Dave but there's no getting away from the fact that race hate/racism & colour prejudice are inextricably (that's a big word for me lol) linked.

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

I know 2 white south africans  from my bailiff days doubt they would raise an eyebrow in the same town the black guy was in .

I suppose it could be racial profiling at best but in some areas like even here those living in certain areas commit most of the crime within it !

There was uproar here by the amount of blacks being stopped and searched ,if it were in maidstone it would be and outrage if every other stop was a black person but in a a majority black area not so, you would expect more blacks to be stopped if the majority were black.

Slavery was fine at the time, Chinese coolies were treated far worse than blacks because they were worthless their only worth was building America's railways and easily replaceable, blacks were a commodity they could be sold so had value .

Talking of slavery We did the same blacks did it and arabs did it the african slave trade was going on long before we got in on the action so you cannot just blame whities .

We are still doing it ,romanian cheap labour and good time girls is modern slavery run by romanians ,so you cannot whitewash history what happened happened these silly kids should be concentrating how these cheap clothes they are wearing come from ,where their old tech is sent to to be disposed of and where the mountains of plastic bottles end up before they start blaming some guy dead hundreds of years ago they need to look at themselves are they any different? They may not see it but they support it,everyone is to blame and no-one is blameless but stop diverting attention by trying to erase links to history you cannot history cannot be changed

Time boris changed the law so water cannon was legal and rubber bullets were used ,its sad we now are dictated to by kids it used to be the other way round ,the majority changed things not a few hundred spoild entitled children

As to the cops theres those that uphold the law and those that use it as an excuse to show their power to others ,you are only going to drive out the goods ones if you dont get rid of the bad ones from bottom to top but unfortunately in everything those that need punishing the most get off scot free a few will be punished at the bottom but those further up wont be so you will never get rid of it

Black haters jew haters moslem haters flock together ,you wont get rid of it in institutions until you get rid of the mother and all her chicks and ofcourse blacks dont use the excuse their black to remain as underdogs ,if obama can do it they all can ,for christ sakes the head of both america and the uk are scarecrows if they can achieve it anyone can!

D

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I despair at the hypocrisy and the stupidity of some of these people I really do. If a white man murders a black man then lets make placards, protest, run amok and speak out against racism. If a black man murders a white man then sssshhhhh don't mention it or speak out about it or you're a racist. 

• Like 1

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

There is & always will be an element in law enforcement who have individuals who think that the donning of a uniform turns them into something else!!

Edited by Martin56

Chesters1,

There is no scientific basis for “race”. It is a  made up label. It’s been used to separate people since the formation of nations but the concept of “race” is not founded in science or the science of genetics. We all have African ancestors. (I need to avoid this thread)

Phone

Africa is a made up lable lol

Now your talking race i am proud of my neanderthal genes ,may have a bit of Cro-Magnon from auntie gerald we dont mention the african lot it depreciates the house prices in the street! (True story i remember way back in the late 50's a black man renting a flat and my dad and a few neighbours discussing the reprocussions ,a jewish family moving in also causes a stir !)

Ant ,if two men have a fight outside a pub if they are both white or black its a drunken brawl ,if its white on black its a racist attack ,black setting on white will probably not be mentioned its just a fight ,if its 2 blacks on white its a gang fight!more from either its gang war! Most probably (but perhaps outside a phone repair shop rather than a pub) today if it were an asian it would become a moslem attacking a white man .

The press dont exactly help by drawing attention to heritage but one one hand its nice to keep it alive because its true ,will we ever get rid of badges i doubt it because its thrust down our throat by everyone .just calling yourself black american is not being just american you are deliberately segregating yourself from your country . China town is deliberately distancing yourself from mixing as is the increasing moslem areas in this country ,we have a growing one in the road luckily this lot are laid back none of that singing with your finger in your ear at 2 am yet! People dont want this melting pot nonsence the kids think is best! Us  nasty white people are not demanding moslems live in ghettos its the opposite moslems in many cases make their own ghettos are they not racist doing so (ok religionist!) But it seems only the whites are racist !

Unfortunately if these kids get their way the flags will be gone next ,nasty racist england look at their history of oppressing johny foreigner ,we have already seen cases where the england flag has been seen to be racist but i find it strange the kids are not picking on the church their history of treatment of johny foreigner children ,other religions etc is appalling. What about tearing down roman remains these people were not exactly angels but no riots outside the coliseum ,strange its those whities to blame for everything its as if they are racist just picking them out!

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

It's OK for ASDA to  display "Happy Diwali"  for the Muslims but refrain from "A Merry Christmas" for fear of offending!! 

• Sad 1

Damned festivalists!

They will be trying to ban day next because it puts the night out of work

It amuses me Floyd is being described as a "gentle giant" yet served a prison sentence for aggravated robbery!

Edited by chesters1
  • Haha 1

Poor kids they think they are changing history and getting rid of things they find distasteful ! Remind you of anything!

Dhttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:1933-may-10-berlin-book-burning.JPG

Wait aren't Antifa against fascism how strange they are no different! But now they have roped in a load of gullible kids to do the dirty work ,strange thats also happening in the past they want to whitewash!

Its gone from a black guy being killed far away to tipp-exing the past in a few days,i wonder if they stop eating anything with sugar in ?they do know its history dont they?

I hope they dont visit ireland they were great slavers long before britain was formed St patrick was a fricking slave! Vikings did it every one with power did it black white yellow or brown ,if these kids whitewashed every bit of history with slaves in it a history book would be a couple of A5 sheets stapled together!

I object to a foreign communist convicted criminal having a statue in the uk !it doesnt give me a right to destroy it though!

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1