George Floyd, rant time...

*Ant*

Just been watching a vid about a petition going on about removing a name on a university building (its most probably edited so truth questionably about the end findings) anyway the vlogger asked students if they heard about the petition most had ,would you support the name being removed most said yes ,he then asked what the person had done to deserve being removed not one could answer ,most never even knew who he was!

Bloody mindless sheep!

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

17 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Just been watching a vid about a petition going on about removing a name on a university building (its most probably edited so truth questionably about the end findings) anyway the vlogger asked students if they heard about the petition most had ,would you support the name being removed most said yes ,he then asked what the person had done to deserve being removed not one could answer ,most never even knew who he was!

Bloody mindless sheep!

"Usefull idiots" more like.

The "Who we are" section of the UK BLM Gofundme page is telling and makes it clear that those running the show are hardcore leftist agittators and they perhaps make up 5% of the people on the streets, with the remaining 95% being either opportunistic criminals or usefull idiots.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Seems we are now in an age of apology for our wicked past we have already paid out money for some of it so how about we get reparations from rome for enslaving us for 400 years ,what about demanding reparations from the french for enslaving us for at least 100 years of slavery after the Norman invasion ,some of the great families of the country are of noeman ancestry so they didnt pop off home once the fun faded.Germanic tribes? Angles? Saxons? Jutes? Etc etc

Countries on the continent were invaded even more the moors enslaved spain ,the mongols enslaved people etc etc why pick on the easy soft targets the whole world had slaves at some time.Slavery in africa was started by africans supported by arabs why are they immune?

I think the balkan countries should have a really profitable time although most will past round more than once! then we can start on the gods of the world and get reparations from their followers for the enslavement of other beliefs and endless wars in their names ,is there enough money?

Islamabad the moslem ghetto is still closed to visitors as are all religeous meeting places ,i find that strange for two reasons

A why would their god allow his flock to get infected?

B if anyone in his flock got infected why do the flock need such a wicked god who doesnt look after his flock?

Why isn't is the Eiffel tower being pulled down? eiffels father worked for the french army and by default the army helped maintain the french presence in africa thus by the tenuous links these kids use down it should come!

Half the railways in the world were laid by the wicked west so up they come they were probably laid by poor ly paid badly treated  people they were almost slaves  etc etc

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

untitled.png

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

29 minutes ago, big_cod said:
On 6/10/2020 at 9:45 AM, chesters1 said:

Another great post from cod ,carry on you could get a book out of it

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Another great post from cod ,carry on you could get a book out of it

? listen to this Chester’s I was working with a lad many years ago offshore on the rigs phone calls home were near non existent 1 a week so this lad would often write to his Missis , he shared a room with me and one evening in the cabin after our 12 hour shift he got an envelope and 4 blank sheets of paper and proceeded to put the blank sheets of paper into the envelope and sealed the envelope up put his home address on the envelope with a stamp . Now talk about a straight face looking straight at me I must say I was a little puzzled why he would put 4 sheets of blank paper in the envelope but his words were with a very straight face  I ain’t talking to the bitch :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Now on more serious note the Captain James Cook monument here at Whitby has been On 24 hr guard from the local mafia  to protect it from the loons who want to pull it down

.image.png.1f6561ea712ce89c59d3e58a6dcefb84.png

Edited by big_cod
  • Haha 2

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

4 hours ago, big_cod said:

Now on more serious note the Captain James Cook monument here at Whitby has been On 24 hr guard from the local mafia  to protect it from the loons who want to pull it down

But they're your people. surely you can talk sense into them....

• Haha 1

All,

I have typed this in real big letters because I am a liberal and for the most part - I agree with Ken - . No question liberals control the large cities in the United States. We have indeed shurked  much of the responsibility to our village idiots.

The bottom line is that today’s black Americans have significant political power at all levels of government. Yet what has that meant for a large segment of the black population? NADA

Democratic-controlled LARGE cities have the poorest-quality public education despite their large, and growing, school budgets while leadership has been entrusted to seemingly incompetent blacks.  

READ CAREFULLY - 13 of Baltimore Maryland is an example, 13 of Baltimore’s  39 high schools, not a single student scored proficient on the state’s math exam. In six other high schools, only 1% tested proficient in math. Only 15% of Baltimore students passed the state’s English test. That same year in Philadelphia only 19% of eighth-graders scored proficient in math, and 16% were proficient in reading. In Detroit, only 4% of its eighth-graders scored proficient in math, and 7% were proficient in reading. It’s the same story of academic disaster in other cities run by Democrats. 

Folks are leaving big cities like rats from sinking ships. Academic liberals (ME), civil rights advocates and others blamed the exodus on racism — “white flight” to the suburbs to avoid blacks. But blacks have been fleeing some cities at higher rates than whites. White liberals and black politicians focus most of their attention on what the police do. What they do is evidenced by this year’s numbers, 172 whites and 88 blacks have died at the hands of police. 

Chicago alone in 2020 there have been 1,260 shootings and 256 homicides with blacks being the primary victims. That comes to one shooting victim every three hours and one homicide victim every 15 hours. - - - Three people in Chicago have been killed by police. INCREDIBLE

Phone

Of course Ken's solution is even more wrong than the mess we've created.

Edited by Phone