George Floyd, rant time...

*Ant*

19 hours ago, Ken L said:

But they're your people. surely you can talk sense into them....

Sorry ken it was being protected BY the local mafia from anybody who dare try and trash it ,upto press it’s still in one piece.? But dare they drop there guard .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, Phone said:

All,

I have typed this in real big letters because I am a liberal and for the most part - I agree with Ken - . No question liberals control the large cities in the United States. We have indeed shurked  much of the responsibility to our village idiots.

The bottom line is that today’s black Americans have significant political power at all levels of government. Yet what has that meant for a large segment of the black population? NADA

Democratic-controlled LARGE cities have the poorest-quality public education despite their large, and growing, school budgets while leadership has been entrusted to seemingly incompetent blacks.  

READ CAREFULLY - 13 of Baltimore Maryland is an example, 13 of Baltimore’s  39 high schools, not a single student scored proficient on the state’s math exam. In six other high schools, only 1% tested proficient in math. Only 15% of Baltimore students passed the state’s English test. That same year in Philadelphia only 19% of eighth-graders scored proficient in math, and 16% were proficient in reading. In Detroit, only 4% of its eighth-graders scored proficient in math, and 7% were proficient in reading. It’s the same story of academic disaster in other cities run by Democrats. 

Folks are leaving big cities like rats from sinking ships. Academic liberals (ME), civil rights advocates and others blamed the exodus on racism — “white flight” to the suburbs to avoid blacks. But blacks have been fleeing some cities at higher rates than whites. White liberals and black politicians focus most of their attention on what the police do. What they do is evidenced by this year’s numbers, 172 whites and 88 blacks have died at the hands of police. 

Chicago alone in 2020 there have been 1,260 shootings and 256 homicides with blacks being the primary victims. That comes to one shooting victim every three hours and one homicide victim every 15 hours. - - - Three people in Chicago have been killed by police. INCREDIBLE

Phone

Of course Ken's solution is even more wrong than the mess we've created.

There's some shockings numbers in that lot! :o

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

1 hour ago, Phone said:

All,

I have typed this in real big letters because I am a liberal and for the most part - I agree with Ken - . No question liberals control the large cities in the United States. We have indeed shurked  much of the responsibility to our village idiots.

The bottom line is that today’s black Americans have significant political power at all levels of government. Yet what has that meant for a large segment of the black population? NADA

Democratic-controlled LARGE cities have the poorest-quality public education despite their large, and growing, school budgets while leadership has been entrusted to seemingly incompetent blacks.  

READ CAREFULLY - 13 of Baltimore Maryland is an example, 13 of Baltimore’s  39 high schools, not a single student scored proficient on the state’s math exam. In six other high schools, only 1% tested proficient in math. Only 15% of Baltimore students passed the state’s English test. That same year in Philadelphia only 19% of eighth-graders scored proficient in math, and 16% were proficient in reading. In Detroit, only 4% of its eighth-graders scored proficient in math, and 7% were proficient in reading. It’s the same story of academic disaster in other cities run by Democrats. 

Folks are leaving big cities like rats from sinking ships. Academic liberals (ME), civil rights advocates and others blamed the exodus on racism — “white flight” to the suburbs to avoid blacks. But blacks have been fleeing some cities at higher rates than whites. White liberals and black politicians focus most of their attention on what the police do. What they do is evidenced by this year’s numbers, 172 whites and 88 blacks have died at the hands of police. 

Chicago alone in 2020 there have been 1,260 shootings and 256 homicides with blacks being the primary victims. That comes to one shooting victim every three hours and one homicide victim every 15 hours. - - - Three people in Chicago have been killed by police. INCREDIBLE

Phone

Of course Ken's solution is even more wrong than the mess we've created.

My only "solution" is to get rid of the racism of low expectations by treating everybody the same, regardless of race and to put in place social policies that encourage stable two parent home owning families.

The biggest indicator of educational sucess is not race but homelife. Kids with two parents do better and kids who are first born do better than their siblings - it's about stability and interaction as well as the presence of positive male role models.

Giving black kids school scores for a lower level of atainment than is expected of their non black peers is racist, as is lowering exam requirements for college. Those kids can't cope in college because they are not educationally equipped to deal with it and so they drop out with a millstone of dept around their necks and then they find that nobody wants to give them a job because employers know full well that the schools have handed out diplomas that are worthless and have failed to instill a work ethic.

I really don't like the US use of the word "Liberal". There is nothing liberal about the left. They are authoritarians. They want to tell you what to do and to think and they want to forcably take what you have earned so they can redistribute it to right their imagined social imballances - and "liberal" teachers are sowing the toxic Marxist seeds of division and grievence, by race, by origin and by class.

I've recently discovered Walter Williams and Thomas Sowell - more people should have listened to those two guys!

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

Sorry ken it was being protected BY the local mafia from anybody who dare try and trash it ,upto press it’s still in one piece.? But dare they drop there guard .

Yes but the " the loons who want to pull it down" are your people.

Labour voting remainers to a man...

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

11 hours ago, Ken L said:

Yes but the " the loons who want to pull it down" are your people.

Labour voting remainers to a man...

Far right loons Millions of them EDL members getting in on the national spirit ,plenty of agro for them boys .

Untitled-1.jpg

13 hours ago, Ken L said:

My only "solution" is to get rid of the racism of low expectations by treating everybody the same, regardless of race and to put in place social policies that encourage stable two parent home owning families.

The biggest indicator of educational sucess is not race but homelife. Kids with two parents do better and kids who are first born do better than their siblings - it's about stability and interaction as well as the presence of positive male role models.

Giving black kids school scores for a lower level of atainment than is expected of their non black peers is racist, as is lowering exam requirements for college. Those kids can't cope in college because they are not educationally equipped to deal with it and so they drop out with a millstone of dept around their necks and then they find that nobody wants to give them a job because employers know full well that the schools have handed out diplomas that are worthless and have failed to instill a work ethic.

I really don't like the US use of the word "Liberal". There is nothing liberal about the left. They are authoritarians. They want to tell you what to do and to think and they want to forcably take what you have earned so they can redistribute it to right their imagined social imballances - and "liberal" teachers are sowing the toxic Marxist seeds of division and grievence, by race, by origin and by class.

I've recently discovered Walter Williams and Thomas Sowell - more people should have listened to those two guys!

We are already seeing positive discrimination in the desperation to look pro black every reporter seems to be dark skinned in the uk press not so obvious on euronews or france 24 and the oz press are having none of it!

We should learn from oz they have excellent border control and they dont bow to anyone if only our government had the backbone to implement even a part of it

what next the tories labour and liberals quickly putting some black face no-ones heard of as party leader (and potential PM) in the haste not to offend what is, in reality, an extremely tiny minority?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

59 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Far right loons Millions of them EDL members getting in on the national spirit ,plenty of agro for them boys .

Define "Far right".

Standing up to the mob intent upon the destruction of cultural artifacts or objecting to the mass rape of children does not make one "Far right".

I would however be much happier if they did it by simply sitting down around our statues and monuments to create a physical barrier instead of chanting and generally acting like yobs. The optics would be better and it would force the police to do their job.

Edited by Ken L

1 minute ago, chesters1 said:

We are already seeing positive discrimination in the desperation to look pro black every reporter seems to be dark skinned in the uk press not so obvious on euronews or france 24 and the oz press are having none of it!

We should learn from oz they have excellent border control and they dont bow to anyone if only our government had the backbone to implement even a part of it

what next the tories labour and liberals quickly putting some black face no-ones heard of as party leader (and potential PM in the haste not to offend what is, in reality, an extremely tiny minority?

The police bending the knee to the mob also sickens me (or are they showing the protestors what they intend for them?) because like the pride stuff, it's an overtly political statement from a public institution that should be resolutely apolitical.

The whole thing is getting out of hand any excuse to carry on  it’s all at boiling point from both sides ,they have been locked up for 3 months but still no excuse .every life matters no matter which colour but unfortunately as the statistics tell us doesn’t always work that way .But still no excuse to riot ,steal and cause social unrest but in the months ahead I think you will see more social unrest as the recession begins to  kick in , curfews in Britain it’s a distinct possible in the year ahead .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Unfortunately the government is in the continual "cant please everyone" area.

People want freedom to roam ,vunerable people (it could be their own parents) want to remain safe so prefer restrictions

People need to work ,the government needs to get out of paying billions of people sitting at home so they try to give them the means to but with safety at the highest order (you have always been able to work if you can do it safely but other restrictions made it difficult) but this again opens up the safety can of worms.

Then theres the idiots ! They have always been trouble ,only care for themselves and **** anyone else.

If you needed the proof god existed he would let them catch corona ,let them slowly die choking on their own mucus and protect those these idiots come into contact with who do care for others by trying their hardest not to get infected and pass it on.

As theres plenty of alive idiots its enough proof a god does not exist ,hear that mr tench ?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson