George Floyd, rant time...

*Ant*

7 minutes ago, *Ant* said:

Demonstrate your claim to be true, and give me and the world irrefutable proof seeing as you are an expert in such matters. 

I sounds like you are the expert mate, you claim to know more than Egyptologists.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Where did I claim to know more than Egyptologists????

"They said the inscriptions allowed them to date the ramp to around the time of the Pharoah Khufu, or Cheops, who built the Great Pyramid. While there is no proof the method was used to construct that monument, Enmarch said it was reasonable to suggest it would have been if the technique was in use in Egypt at the time." 

Dr Roland Enmarch, a senior lecturer in Egyptology at the University of Liverpool and the co-director of the project that made the discovery, the Hatnub Survey.

Edited by *Ant*

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

11 minutes ago, Phone said:

All,

Seeking an expert are we?

I hate to pass up a challenge.

Egypt is in modern day Africa

Phone

HaHa, let’s really get a frivolous argument going, never mind a comparison between “indentured workers, slaves and those being forced to toil for food at the time of flooding.” That argument has been going on for several years, Who is right, who is wrong? No idea, ask two ‘experts’ and you will get two opinions.

I take Ant’s post in the manner it was intended, personally I wouldn’t bother arguing Ant.

BUT, I cannot allow your statement to go unchallenged Phone, Egypt is a trans continental country joined by a land bridge. I know this because like others on here I am a fecking EXPERT because I looked it up on google. Now bow to my superiority or I shall google fancy words to use against you or perhaps even speak French.

• Haha 2

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Because its about these horrible white supremacists just their existance is racist in this new BAME world

Reminds me of something ......,..any called Boxer? We could be changing the countries name to New Africa (if you havnt got it yet lol) if not Napoleon will tell you how it is from now on! Hes always right or is it "she" queen Abbot has a nice ring to it!

She must be made queen its racist not to ! Out of the ashes of a former Diane rises a better blacker one ,you know it makes sense in this BAME new world

As to pyamids there must have been slaves ,i think some of the workers would have been the equivilent of my parents when they were young doing the traditional londoners going hop or potato picking so there would be a great number of ordinary folks going building in their summer holls ,but if you had slaves by the thousands you wouldnt have the part timers pulling blocks they would be in better non whippy roles ,pointing at stuff  as people do ,drinking tea in-between turning hills into square blocks and general less sweaty building stuff so in essence, you had a mix of types just as there is today but a little bit less on the whipping side and of course more PPE today lots of it and signs and more signs

I cant see slaves not having a role ,who would volenteer the next year if you did the work whilst slaves sat about watching its illogical

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

All,

Because of my delicate and sheltered lifestyle I had no clue what the 'ell Chesters was going on about.

I had never heard the term BAME - The acronym BAME stands for Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic and is defined as all ethnic groups except White ethnic groups.

dam

Phone

No ones heard of it Mr Bush its a racist collection of people that whites cannot be included in lol

It will upset some though not a mention of gender in it so prepare for it getting longer is it sex discrimination or  transphobic not to include them not to mention those that wake up daily and decide what gender they will be over breakfast?

Chomp slurp hey i think i will identify as a wummun today and go cause some strife demanding i be let in the wummons changing rooms ,i can then shout and scream and accuse everyone of being phobic ,thats a great days entertainment!

Sorry mate your a bloke ,i could think i am a 6ft 4 black multi millionaire  but its not gonna be what i see in the mirror of reality

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Strange going on in the mass punch up in devon, looked like black lives really don't matter some black guy was seemingly (going by the crap footage ! What phone has cameras that crap in 2020?) Involved at the start and some bloke with the paint peeling next?

Cannot be all the footage any other time cameras are everywhere!

Seen pictures on BBC but no video !?! Perhaps not been arsed to look hard enough but it would be interesting to find out what the initial ruckus involving the black guy was about he seemed to have upset some girls then the blokes got involved?

Not saying hes to bame (see what i did there) but its at the start of the vid ,the welsh fight was video'd just as badly dont people turn their phones horizontal to photo landscape footage?

Looks like Floyd is old news now now they are demonstrating about even older dead people!

Edited by chesters1

Dumber and dumber! I can bet shes never met god either!