George Floyd, rant time...

*Ant*

HUGH,

I Withheld my response knowing my day was just around the corner.

"""When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."""

WE WON THE WAR - -  There shall be NO - - - """"Now bow to my superiority or I shall google fancy words to use against you or perhaps even speak French.""""" -  It is not treasonous on my part since we won and I further declare my slip of the tongue was in my attempt to use proper America rather than the Butcher Block British English.

Phone

There is of course a minimalist chance you got me.

Edited by Phone

• 2 weeks later...

At least poland was sensible i wonder how the lineup is now its 'illegal' to be white? some of the comments are great lol

PS i like the one in the yellow top aswell! If the Polish girls are all like that why is there so many Polish guys here?

Whilst here i wonder what would happen if the new statue thats been erected illegaly was toppled by a mob and chucked in the water? Police suddenly appearing and arresting everyone because the statue is of a black person ?

Well that was quick its in the skip ,not put in the skip the way i would have done it but its gone

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Is he BAME?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

7 hours ago, big_cod said:

****s to the nurses and frontline health workers .

https://youtu.be/btmptuPcPdw

Are they all BAME?

For your enjoyment Mr Bush ,i think the other one was BAME free thus seemingly illegal today ,they all seemed to be fully limbed but i cannot vouch for their sexual preferences

Going by what i see unless every gathering of people has black african ,jamaican heritage, chinese or malasian ((and all the other countries on earth) lebians ,gay blokes ,woman with fake dicks or men with their dicks amputated ,people thinking they are sex "x" or no sex or a 100 or so "genders" it will cause screams of unfairnes "white privilage" the usual your a nazi even if i are less of than them ,antifa will throw rocks and sense will go down the drain ,what you see could change for the worse it may even not be seen again because it may offend a snowflake

I think mostly the problem behind it is most objection is from 25 stone pig faced women so full of jealousy  they dont want other people to see the opposite of them ,you know pretty basically nice people and thugs and criminals using any excuse to hit out at others because they are the failures of the human race and their reason to "defund" (strange term) the police is so they can do more of it

Edited by chesters1

Are they BAME?