George Floyd, rant time...

*Ant*

Freak shows are alive and well, explain why you think a picture is "incredible"?

They are even changing street names now ,i wont be amused if they change my street Nwaubani Ogogo Oriaku avenue to george floyd avenue!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

All,

In many respects (most) the US is prejudice beyond the point of nationalism.  In the past we have tried to "purchase" our morality"

Just a note. 97% of incarcerated blacks in the US have not had a trial 

Phone

5 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Freak shows are alive and well, explain why you think a picture is "incredible"?

They are even changing street names now ,i wont be amused if they change my street Nwaubani Ogogo Oriaku avenue to george floyd avenue!

1958 !!! It  was last so called human zoo .

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/16/belgium-comes-to-terms-with-human-zoos-of-its-colonial-past

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

But why do you call it incredible ?

A freak show is just the same ,a collection of people you can gawp at for money

What about buffalow bill and his tours ?,these brats will say the indians were exploited or subjugated but are not the indians using the audience to gain money by being a red indian and reinacting scenes that resulted in deaths on both sides?

When you look at history its easy to cherry pick and thats what these waste of skin kids are doing

The name i put in my post was a black slave trader (as in he was black) strange only the whites are being singled out dont black people lives matter include blacks that traded in blacks? Thats a bit odd!

Black lives matter err but not the ones we dont want you to hear about!

I hear whitby name is going to be changed ,it help build slaving ships so the name needs whitewashing to make it hygenic i hear it was going to be renamed thatcherside

I wonder if lables on black paint cans are being changed to extremely dark grey incase it upsets someone? White is now extremely light grey we cannot have the whities being seen as superior in paint terms,millions of books are being recalled to be relabled 42 shades of grey ,black tea is now called non white tea where will it stop?

PS gone with the wind never existed ,you never saw it ,it didnt happen and you cannot even speak about it ,capiche!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Perhaps the so-called dissenters should read Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. It's all about destroying history by burning books

Edited by wotnobivvy

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

1 hour ago, wotnobivvy said:

Perhaps the so-called dissenters should read Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. It's all about destroying history by burning books

What read a book by a supremacist white guy no way!

Is it on the list of undesirable statues?

https://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/lake-county-news-sun/ct-lns-ray-bradbury-statue-unveiling-st-0824-20190823-mj7wb7uxxbdxtahyuilby35k3q-story.html

Cant wait to see antifa in america start pulling dow washington statues ,pity we are so soft here its actively encouraged ,11? People go to a wedding the police come by the score ,hundreds riot not a cop to be seen !

Edited by chesters1

12 hours ago, big_cod said:

A human zoo in Belgium in 1958  incredible .

image.png.90950996b702d22f8dfb0059d26a6cf9.png

The photograph shows white tourists interacting with an African child who was part of a "Congo village" exhibition at the Expo '58 world's fair in Brussels, Belgium. The exhibition wasn't billed or advertised as a "human zoo" , nor were the Congolese people who populated the mock village kept confined there or forced to participate against their will.

How do you think this differs from the role playing characters at attractions such as the Black Country Museum?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Err its now called the country museum !

57 minutes ago, Ken L said:

The photograph shows white tourists interacting with an African child who was part of a "Congo village" exhibition at the Expo '58 world's fair in Brussels, Belgium. The exhibition wasn't billed or advertised as a "human zoo" , nor were the Congolese people who populated the mock village kept confined there or forced to participate against their will.

How do you think this differs from the role playing characters at attractions such as the Black Country Museum?

Always is amazing when some are so easily influenced and led by cheap headlines intended as click bait to attract revenue or, quite frankly “LOB” postings on social media quickly shared without the ability or necessity to check on historical references to see the wood from the trees, but I had the same argument with a certain individual quite a few years ago that Chesters is trying to put across now.

The 1958 example you have quoted (Not originated) and I have seen was NOT the ‘last example’ of such a display and, whilst I accept your argument that it is necessary to hold up a mirror to make a clown realise they look like a clown I think your cause is lost on deaf ears.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Shhhhssss dont mention your island its err blacklisted lol its now call the isla negra 2

At least hendrixes statue is safe

Edited by chesters1