phone! clothing related topic

chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Make a button, you will need a former and a drift to make the reverse dome shape and a decent rivet.

Looking at your points and desire for over engineering I suggest the button is made from depleted uranium shells, as for the rivets, best to go back on history and use the same method Isambard Kingdom Brunel had with molten Steel rivets hammered in place!

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Just had a thought, in the 1970’s I went to the Motorcycle show in London, there were two rather nice ladies wandering around advertising “Kitt” motorcycle leathers, they looked like they were sprayed on, mainly because they were sprayed on!

Get down to your local car repair shop and get them to spray you below the waistline, masking tape will give a good clean straight edge, you might get away with it!

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Please DO NOT post photographs if you go down this route.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Chesters1,

HA HA Perhaps you have an opinion for planned obsolescence.

A couple of my favorites, that immediately come to mind ,I'd have to say light bulbs,ink cartridges, un-repairable electronics head my list in that order.

The centennial light bulb in LIVERMORE CA has been continuously  on for 117 years. I''ve no doubt disposed of hundreds of quarts of ink still in the  reservoir.  I'm sure everyone is totally disgusted with consumer electronics 

A recent one that ticked me off was the practice of changing seven words and schools demanding you have the "new textbook" ($245).

Fortunately, half right is OK with me and I have no problem letting my alligator mouth overload my hummingbird arce

Phone

OHH - 2018 - NewtVail@gmail.com

Chesters, save yourself a lot of faffing around and wear a boiler suit over whatever else you choose to wear, or just the boiler suit in warmer weather.

3 hours ago, ayjay said:

Chesters, save yourself a lot of faffing around and wear a boiler suit over whatever else you choose to wear, or just the boiler suit in warmer weather.

Ok in the winter but i find i cannot find any with the appropriate room anymore ,i have a pair but getting up from kneeling and your strangling your best friend ,he doesnt get much use anymore but i respect him for the decades of hard work he put in when i could actually see him!

Dickies (pun intended) are what i used to wear (i wore army ones in my gardening job for 20 years but i was built like a racing snake then) but now their largest are not!

I only wear tshirts year round and my heat upper limit is 20c so having a boiler suit a nono today.

I thought about bib and brace trousers but i cannot find even fishing ones under £20 and material in any form even in my size isnt worth more unless its furry on a stilletto healed woman

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

7 hours ago, Phone said:

Chesters1,

HA HA Perhaps you have an opinion for planned obsolescence.

A couple of my favorites, that immediately come to mind ,I'd have to say light bulbs,ink cartridges, un-repairable electronics head my list in that order.

The centennial light bulb in LIVERMORE CA has been continuously  on for 117 years. I''ve no doubt disposed of hundreds of quarts of ink still in the  reservoir.  I'm sure everyone is totally disgusted with consumer electronics 

A recent one that ticked me off was the practice of changing seven words and schools demanding you have the "new textbook" ($245).

Fortunately, half right is OK with me and I have no problem letting my alligator mouth overload my hummingbird arce

Phone

OHH - 2018 - NewtVail@gmail.com

I wouldnt like to bother Newt out of the blue so if he spots this thread he can reply .

I use refillable ink jet carts ,for the effort of pushing 2 buttons far less cost than paying licenced criminals to buy a cartridge with a thimble full of ink every month or so!

I expect your teachers get whispered to get new books i was watching a youtube channel about skip diving (whatever those things are called over there?) And they visited a school and found it full of books ,expensive felt pens and far more telling untouched gifts from kids to teachers ,its crazy this desire to outdo other mums by gifting to teachers ,whats next ball gowns for 5 year old finishing kindergarten?

PS its good we invented the bulb and were the first country to install lighting ,dont let that Edison fool you he just saw a good thing and joined in

Edited by chesters1

5 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I i was watching a youtube channel about skip diving (whatever those things are called over there?)

Dumpsters

• Thanks 1