Low river levels

Ken L

All 

the Missouri River is vert low at 13.6 FEET today

Phone

edit86,340 ft³/s (about 5.5mph) roughly 25.6 million gallons per minute.

HEY?? What happened to my edit of the edit? I SERIOUSLY DON'T Know if  the 25.6 million gal thing is true. I'm much better with a fishing rod than I am with a calculator THAT SOUNDS LIK A HELL OF A LOT OF WATER. WOULD 2.56 MILLION GALLONS PER MINUTE SOUND MORE REALISTIC - - SOMEONE SMARTER THAN ME DO THE CYPHERIN

PHONE

Edited by Phone
additional info

Show off!

• Haha 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

18 hours ago, Phone said:

All 

the Missouri River is vert low at 13.6 FEET today

Phone

edit86,340 ft³/s (about 5.5mph) roughly 25.6 million gallons per minute.

13.6 Feet - is that using the "Mark Twain" method?? ?️

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Mark-Twain-change-his-name-from-Samuel-Clemens-How-did-he-select-his-new-name

Mark Twain was the cry of the leadsman on a river boat who would continually plumb the depth using a marked rope (Twain being 2 fathoms - 12 foot) ensuring safe passage & the boat not to run aground!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

MARTIN,

NO WAY A PERSON COULD REMEMBER SO I GOOGLED HER UP

Quarter-less Twain- 10 1/2 feet
Mark Twain – 12 feet
Quarter Twain – 13 1/2 feet
Half Twain- 15 feet
Quarter-less Three – 16 1/2 feet
Mark Three – 18 feet
Quarter Three- 19 1/2
Half Three – 21 feet
Quarter-less four – 22 1/2 feet
Mark Four – 24 feet
Deep Four – 25 feet
Over 25 feet – No Bottom- ain't got no bottom.

AS SCREWED UP AS THAT SEEMS TO ME - IT MUST HAVE A BRITISH ORIGIN

NOTICE THEY DON'T ALL BEGIN WITH THE WORD "MARK" (?)

pHONE

• Thanks 1

Whoops i thought it was the british one lol

The brits dont go giving our position away shouting out stuff ,we had Edward Massey who made a machine that recorded the depth by 1802 ,what are you yanks backwards lol

Think of elf and safety all those knots rubbing some matelots hands raw and him gettin a sore throat on top shouting ,no he had a nice machine to tell him the depth and a chalkboard to write down the depth shown to the captain by a powder monkey in his day job.Us brits were posh in the good old days when saying seamen didn't raise a smirk and hello sailer didnt imply anything but a greeting

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Queensland, as far as I know, is the only place on the planet where 2 rivers join to make 1 creek; the Georgina and the Thompson rivers make Coopers Creek. And, for a few years, are dry.

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

All,

let me see if i can say this correctly. in wyoming along the divide that sends water east or west the NORTH TWO RIVER splits off into pacific creek and atlantic creek. each creek then flows into the ocean for which it is named

i don't know when this happened or how anyone could know but it's a big deal tourist attraction in wyoming - as much as anything can be a big deal in wyoming

(i'm trying chesters1 method) - shifting from capitals - maybe capitols back and forth to lowercase is simply a mountain of effort

phone