Amazon Food Deliveries

Elton

3 hours ago, *Ant* said:

Perhaps I should stick to eating my own in future then. 

Never seen anyone eating other peoples bogies ,well not by choice i bet in manfacturers people paid 4 quid an hour are going to get their revenge somehow!

I never eat out i prefer eating my own sweat and dandruff not someone else's thanks! I once had a cup of tea in a cafe and as i tilted the cup after drinking half what did i see a big bogy stuck to the inside half way down ,never again!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Just checking in to see how this discussion regarding online food ordering and delivery is panning out.... ?

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

2 hours ago, Elton said:

Just checking in to see how this discussion regarding online food ordering and delivery is panning out.... ?

What’s that got to do with bogeys?

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Could be frying them?

• Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Does Prime open up some magical portal?

The food that I see on a standard Amazon page is pants.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Use morrisons theres more but its certainly not everything ,some things on one isnt on the other although both coming from morrisons.

iE my mrs fave blood orange drink isnt on morrisons but it is on amazon despite being the same source.

Had a message Amazon fresh now stocks more but not tried it

Use the" prime now "APP its easier

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.now&hl=en_GB&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dprime+now+app

Be careful its easy to spot something and put it in the basket without seeing where its from if you pick from both sources (Amazon or Morrisons) you end up with two bills and two deliveries ,for some strange reason picking Amazon based food bit comes from Morrisons at Frimley but picking using morrisons comes from morrisons at woking!

The " essential" supplier open only was a fallacy i have ordered stuff (usb cables etc) on amazon and its arrived the same day

Edited by chesters1

Currently, I mostly use ASDA because they are hands down cheapest and supplement that by visiting Morrisons or Sainsbury's.

I have an occasional Morrisons on-line order but have given up on Tesco and Sainsbury's for on-line shopping.

About the only other shops I use regularly for food are Polish or Chinese.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I have only been to a supermarket twice since 5th march and only to buy some pills for me and scratch cards for the mrs ,both absolute necessities  lolWe held out for a couple months before finding out about prime now ,the rest were booked into the far distance !

When i say supermarket i mean any shop ,the village one has only just reopened with council help English Heritage  put him out of business

As for free delivery it has been all the time i have been using it ,minimum charge of 15 quid ish and £3.99 deliver or free delivery over 40 quid

Edited by chesters1