Kids who are not smart enough will still get to Uni!!

Martin56

The Rupert's & Nigel's are a given!! - There are too many teachers per students.

Only the brightest kids went to Uni in my day - rest of us were day release!!

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Managed to keep a roof over our heads! & done a bit of fishing!!

Edited by Martin56

The fact that the bright kids went to uni meant they had jobs at the end of it as employers knew they were bright and employed them,now the system has been' modernised' where only the real dumb or lazy cannot get in means universities are no longer the standard they were .

Having worked in one the hard subjects were full of either very bright students or idiots with no place there (who strangely disappear )from abroad whilst the modern media dance and more physical courses  were brits who were going to find out very swiftly on leaving the country is overflowing with them so its Tesco for most (i have witnessed that many times)

Luckily today though many can get lots of money pinching other peoples youtube clips and putting clickbait pictures pretending they are something raunchy to get hits from hormone-fueled youngsters (and old twits like myself) or at the age of 17 decide they want to be 'influencers' and show their' life long ' narcissistic  me me me and corrupt the idle young who gladly get them money watching their shite ,its a living i suppose and in some  cases VERY lucrative but you dont need to take up valuable spaces in uni to do it the world is full of gullible people who think every word out of your mouth is reality ,long live youtube it saves reality kicking all those kids with media studies (any course with studies at the end) into touch .A complete generation of people telling other people they know better or destroying those they think a threat to their lifestyle of nothingness

Not saying those that dont go to uni are the dregs of society many cannot afford such luxury and work for a living ,i like do-ers far more than talkers would i prefer my car repaired by a do-er than an 'influencer' with media studies ,i think you probably can guess. I am a do-er i do many things not taught in uni ,i went to college but everything i learn there is defunct as are my city and guilds unless i can talk the talk (which i never have been able to do ) my life of physical labour a strange life in the eyes of these modern times ,but dying your hair purple and yelling nazi at people you dont like on your phone isnt going to hack it once all the thick physical guys (and girls) are gone

As i used to say to the old guy two doors away the 'boomers' have seen the best of it its all down hill now! Luckily i will be dead soon i really dont want to live in a planet run by influencers and nazis telling others they are nazis because they point out they did exactly what the nazis did ,hey ho i will laugh !ong and hard in my grave hopefully i can put some nice shelves up

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

What better way to control them and make them dependent on handouts (and therefore likely to vote Labour) than to saddle them with a mountain of debt and a useless degree that won't provide them with the resources to pay it back?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

2 hours ago, Martin56 said:

The Rupert's & Nigel's are a given!! - There are too many teachers per students.

Only the brightest kids went to Uni in my day - rest of us were day release!!

Or in my case joined the Army and spent a lifetime as a soldier, followed by a second lifetime as a HGV driver. Worked hard for every penny.

No matter how bright or thick you are education isn't for everyone.

If all else fails, follow the intructions.

Society has changed in some very bad ways

Education isnt what it was ,the kids are brought up on technology rather than using their brains to work things out ,kids actually dont need to learn anything ,the answer to most things is on the phones ! The answer that is not how it was achieved so its short cutted the important bit .

The modern tax system is a joke ,millions of people not paying a penny in tax (look at the addresses on ebay sellers ,private addresses !do they tell tell the tax man they are selling stuff?)

If you run a business from home it is a business property do they pay tax on the 'office' or 'wharehouse' like other bigger companies probably not so the council loses out and is in fact encouraged by the council not demanding business taxes.Think of the millions lost there.

The councils now give out houses to anyone going by the looks of it,drunks especially my mum in laws warden assisted flats were half full of drunks causing problems ,they were not old they were drunks and rewarded by having a place to be drunk in by the council.

The council seem to have lost the p!ot ,we had a letter from them asking if we would like to part own our house the stupidity was they helped people in council houses with an income up to £80,000 a year! Sorry if you earn enough to be above the national wage you should be evicted not ****ing encouraged to buy your house at a cut down price already! Council housing should be means tested once you get the imcome where you can afford to rent outside out you go like everyone else so more deserving people get a chance of a roof ovef their heads.

There seems to be a generation of young with no sense of consequence of their actions ,no punishment for doing things with bad consequences other than a thumbs down on youtube .

The po!ice only appear to react to crime not prevent crime incase it provokes the lefties ,the courts do bugger all if anyone actually gets caught ,pain changes most people not picking up litter for a weekend or more like its a warning forgotten before the criminal gets out the building .

Theres a class of people with more rights than the masses (no besides the richest) that laws do not apply to ,i call them illegal immigrants waiting to get a decision far in the future (the decision dictates if they are now here legaly)mostly men ! Ask your son to pop off to the council and demand to be housed security will have them out in a minute ,go to the dole and demand money without looking for work ,same will happen ,doesnt matter if you have put money in the pot it changes nothing ,now get in a dingy and go 12 miles from france and dial 999 you will get a far different response you will be treated like royalty not treated like dirt as you are if you live here for generations ,go knock at hour local 4* hotel and demand to be housed and fed wjth a bit of pocket money and the police will be called!

As i said elsewhere  luckily i will be dead soon and shot of this crazy planet

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Like the fiddling Barsteward who went into liquidation to the tune of £586,000 & ran off with our wages to boot!!

Probably now buggered off back to India on another scam!!

Beware of one Amarjit Singh Chana who swears that his handshake is as good as a Contract!!

Edited by Martin56

Yes LTD companies are open for corruption ,make the chairmen and those on the board personally responsible ,they go bust everything they own gets grabbed here or abroad .A bit of personal pain would work ,now you just close the company one day 'sell' everything to your wife just before and your up and running a week later under 'new' management ,wages lost pentions gone then you employ new staff for less than the old ones ,win win for the boss ,lose lose for the staff!

Your indian has probably started up closer than you think ,they wont go back to india whilst our lax laws are exploitable here

Here we go ,beat your money out of him ,they also have "brothers" well worth tracking down ,they swap companies on a rotation to get better tax incentives pretending its a new owner starting up,chap in a shop in aldershot said it was common for our foreign freinds same faces different shops going round in circles ,he said the council either didnt care or it was to much hassle to stop as it was seen as racist to pick on them

29 Upper Brighton Road, Worthing, England, BN14 9HY

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/ENzYuO_mqbN0wL2iwUJ3oE3dLuo/appointments

Unfortunately Chana seems to be a common surname so more research needs doing ,try a image search and see where it leads

There is another common thread where similar names all originate in the same house ,i once found 4 ebay sellers with the same address ,box numbers? ,house was a typical 3 bed in london all 4 sellers selling exact same product ,same person i bet ,they could technically string many buyers along then 'disapear' with the money and start up another 'company' before the last one closed down ,continual profit selling bugger all

Edited by chesters1

ALL,

Seems somewhat appropriate after 44 years in business, at one time long ago I had 400 employees. that it is once again the labour force's willingness to tell me how my business should be run.  It was my most common and aggravating  experience to listen to the chaps who bitched the most - happened to be the same ones who backed up for their check.

Phone

• Like 1

On 8/18/2020 at 8:40 AM, Ken L said:

What better way to control them and make them dependent on handouts (and therefore likely to vote Labour) than to saddle them with a mountain of debt and a useless degree that won't provide them with the resources to pay it back?

I am not a fan of the modern way that Uni is funded, but you don't know how Student Loans work.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote