This is the reason there should be no death penalty.

corydoras

No doubt that there are some who will claim otherwise, who care not if someone is executed for a crime they did not commit.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

57 minutes ago, Phone said:

CORY,

That would be me

Phone

I know. People like you should have one of your own executed for no reason. Maybe then you mught wake the hell up.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Cory,

We've been down this road. I believe in the death penalty and I fully understand your position. I choose not to debate the morality or the reasons I believe there is an endpoint to our vindictive nature

We have away been able to agree to disagree as gentlemen

Phone

38 minutes ago, Phone said:

Cory,

We've been down this road. I believe in the death penalty and I fully understand your position. I choose not to debate the morality or the reasons I believe there is an endpoint to our vindictive nature

We have away been able to agree to disagree as gentlemen

Phone

Why do you think it is acceptable to kill inoocent people?

Edited by corydoras

"To Kill a Mockingbird" strikes a chord!!

The judicial system was as right as it could have been at the time - things have moved on from ducking stools burning witches at the stake!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

11 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

"To Kill a Mockingbird" strikes a chord!!

The judicial system was as right as it could have been at the time - things have moved on from ducking stools burning witches at the stake!!

I am not sure what you are saying. Do you think that murder has ever been a moral punishment?

1 minute ago, corydoras said:

I am not sure what you are saying. Do you think that murder has ever been a moral punishment?

Well, lets put it like this cory - if one of your kids or grand kids were murdered, I believe you'd want the perpetrator to suffer the most horrible end imaginable!!

You'd have to join the queue though!!

1 minute ago, Martin56 said:

Well, lets put it like this cory - if one of your kids or grand kids were murdered, I believe you'd want the perpetrator to suffer the most horrible end imaginable!!

You'd have to join the queue though!!

Wel let put it this way. You could not be more wrong. Why do you think it is acceptable to execute innocent people? Pen me a paragraph justifying executing somone who is falsley accused. 

16 minutes ago, corydoras said:

Wel let put it this way. You could not be more wrong. Why do you think it is acceptable to execute innocent people? Pen me a paragraph justifying executing somone who is falsley accused. 

Very occasionally the judicial system gets it horribly wrong - most of the time it's right & when it is wrong, the party concerned is usually not exactly eating cucumber sandwiches!!

Most are arseholes & guilty of something else & got away with it!!

Edited by Martin56