This is the reason there should be no death penalty.

corydoras

3 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

Very occasionally the judicial system gets it horribly wrong - most of the time it's right & when it is wrong, the party concerned is usually not exactly eating cucumber sandwiches!!

Most are arseholes & guilty of something else.

Did you actually watch the video? I think you are an anus. What are you guilty of?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

2 minutes ago, corydoras said:

Did you actually watch the video? I think you are an anus. What are you guilty of?

OK Cory, I'm not into trading personal Insults (but can do that all day long if you want & get us both kicked off the site??)

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Just now, Martin56 said:

OK Cory, I'm not into trading personal Insults (but can do that all day long if you want & get us both kicked off the site??)

What a snowflake. You get upset for me callling you an **** when you called me a hypocrite. Just answer the question. Why do you think it is acceptable to execute people who have benn convicted of but have not commited a crime.

Would you feel the same way if your son or daughter was executed for a crime they did not commit?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

There must be a nice guy hiding in there somewhere??

Still not sure what a Snowflake is!!

Nobody gets upset on a Laptop!!

Edited by Martin56

2 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

There must be a nice guy hiding in there somewhere??

Still not sure what a Snowflake is!!

Still cannot or will not answer the question.Why is that?

Edited by corydoras

2 minutes ago, corydoras said:

Still cannot or will not answer the question.Why is that?

Just go to bed.

1 minute ago, Martin56 said:

Just go to bed.

Swerve, swerve swerve. The reason you will not is because you do not have a rational answer.

I live on my own. I go to bed when I please.

1 minute ago, corydoras said:

Swerve, swerve swerve. The reason you will not is because you do not have a rational answer.

I live on my own. I go to bed when I please.

Wonder why that is??

• Haha 1

Swerve, swerve, swerve.