PHONE REVEALED

Phone

ALL,

About time I guess. 2020 has provided me with some real challenges. For example eating this onion.

Image may contain: Bill Warder, eating, sitting, table, eyeglasses, food and indoor

Half a year ago I was diagnosed with "Large B cell lymphoma" cancer. The fix is chemotherapy.

I intend to continue to be around for at least three or four more years. I have zero complaints, I've had a rich and rewarding 80+ and wouldn't change a thing. Well, maybe a couple things - like 3 heart attacks, 4 strokes, diabetes, stage 4 kidney failure, and assorted other boring maladies.

I just don't want to sneak out the back door without Chesters1 having a peek.

I don't expect any changes but somehow the time seem right

• Thanks 1

Best wishes fella - and I hope you finished your blooming onion.

• Thanks 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Ken,

THANKS - - what you see of my onion I took  home and finished later. This is the darned restaurant. They serve both the onion and a double handful of french fries with every order. Always bring some of each home

Phone

Do my eyes deceive me or do you bear a strong resemblance to Gollum from Lord of the Rings ?

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

4 hours ago, Phone said:

Ken,

THANKS - - what you see of my onion I took  home and finished later. This is the darned restaurant. They serve both the onion and a double handful of french fries with every order. Always bring some of each home

Phone

I've never seen them prepared like that in the UK and only know of them through YouTube.

Mass-produced frozen onion rings is about as good as it gets over here.

• Haha 1

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I’ve often wondered what you look like Phone, Best wishes and I sincerely hope you’ll still be around for a long time yet :thumbs:

Keith

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

On 10/11/2020 at 7:58 PM, Ken L said:

I've never seen them prepared like that in the UK and only know of them through YouTube.

Mass-produced frozen onion rings is about as good as it gets over here.

Bloomin onions are great, I first had one in San Diego in around 98, very tasty.

Edited by snakey1

43 minutes ago, snakey1 said:

Bloomin onions are great, I first had one in San Diego in around 98, very tasty.

Yep, I keep meaning to do it but I live alone and my dating options are a bit limited at the moment.