Conspiracy Theories

John S

I also find "Operation Highjump" in 1947 under the command of Admiral Byrd interesting. I'd love to know exactly what happened, but it's still classified I believe. 

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Hes still going up ! I think someone said there wus commies under the ice so he went mob handed

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

14 hours ago, *Ant* said:

I do think that we went to the moon, but I also think some of the photographs are dubious. Perhaps the photos were seen as such poor quality that NASA seemed fit to recreate them to appease the American tax payers. One photo springs to mind of an official NASA photo showing an astronaut during a space walk, yet another official NASA photo shows the exact same photo with the background edited showing said astronaut during zero gravity training in the belly of a plane. If they can lie about that photo then how many others are they lying about? 

There is a minor theory that because the filming techniques were somewhat iffy at the time, that although the Moon landing did occur, in case the cameras failed they would substitute the first Moonwalk from footage shot here on Earth. However, there are plenty of independent radar operators that prove the landings did occur and that the film from NASA is real. 

Do you know that someone wiped the original tapes from the Moon landing? All we have is recordings. 

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

The Dyatlov Pass incident is just weird.

Any explanations welcome.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

21 minutes ago, Ken L said:

The Dyatlov Pass incident is just weird.

Any explanations welcome.

Now that was a strange one. High in the mountains, sub-zero temperatures, tents found torn from the inside as if they were trying to escape something, most of the bodies found naked in the snow with wounds that could not be explained....

John S

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

1 hour ago, John S said:

Now that was a strange one. High in the mountains, sub-zero temperatures, tents found torn from the inside as if they were trying to escape something, most of the bodies found naked in the snow with woun

1 hour ago, John S said:

Now that was a strange one. High in the mountains, sub-zero temperatures, tents found torn from the inside as if they were trying to escape something, most of the bodies found naked in the snow with wounds that could not be explained....

ds that could not be explained....

There was a report recently that concluded that they died of hyperthermia. Apparently, Jack Frost can rip out your tongue, pull out your eyes and break your bones.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Suicide and at the last moment ripped tongue out incase the ghost whisperer questioned them about it

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

3 hours ago, Ken L said:

There was a report recently that concluded that they died of hyperthermia. Apparently, Jack Frost can rip out your tongue, pull out your eyes and break your bones.

Ah, that explains everything :) 

John S

Did you all know that amongst the shape-changing lizard people are such luminaries as our own Queen Elizabeth II, Barack Obama and (newly added) Donald T Rump? Are the Kardashians also included? How about Gordon Ramsey or that weird bloke from down the street who mows his lawn at 1am? (really, he does). Are the Komodo dragons secretly our overlords or is it a load of poo? 

Did we establish a base on Mars, and was Barack Obama (yes him again) part of the conspiracy? (yes it is a conspiracy, not something I made up).

As for the Hitler fleeing to Argentina bit.... It is possible. There have been many people claiming to have seen him after WWII, even from people who were too young to have known about the war but picked him out in photo's later in their lives as someone they met well after the war was over. Possible? Yes. 

John S

2 hours ago, John S said:

Did you all know that amongst the shape-changing lizard people are such luminaries as our own Queen Elizabeth II, Barack Obama and (newly added) Donald T Rump? Are the Kardashians also included? How about Gordon Ramsey or that weird bloke from down the street who mows his lawn at 1am? (really, he does). Are the Komodo dragons secretly our overlords or is it a load of poo? 

Did we establish a base on Mars, and was Barack Obama (yes him again) part of the conspiracy? (yes it is a conspiracy, not something I made up).

As for the Hitler fleeing to Argentina bit.... It is possible. There have been many people claiming to have seen him after WWII, even from people who were too young to have known about the war but picked him out in photo's later in their lives as someone they met well after the war was over. Possible? Yes. 

AH but you may have made it up then said it was someone elses conspiracy to hide it was actually yours and obamas in cahoots

Edited by chesters1