Conspiracy Theories

John S

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

My one was better ,anything to do with pedophiles is probably true somewhere (unless you live on a scottish island) and devil worship great to lay ignorent girls in their late teens .

The ingrediants are there but not yet turned into cake ,fruit maybe?

As for executed ,most probably congratulated ,the ruling elite is sick to the core

Why have power and money and use it to get what everyone does ,is buying kids unknown ?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

It is fascinating. The guy  with the Viking helmet is on of the head honchos. There is a white rabbit in there somewhere too.

If you want to wander down the rabbit hole go to the Newsmax channel on YouTube and read the comment section. Don't do it with a cuppa, you might drown your tablet.

The notion that Ken knows little about Q? Like me mum used to say if she thought we were fibbing when we were wee. "And the band played believe if you like, if you like,"

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

As you know i dont believe anything so do not usualy read anyones opinions ,i dont even watch drama on tv as i hate seeing mistakes so such things dont interest me ,the last time i tried was chariot of the gods ,i got a few pages in before it angered me.

One of my neighbours writes about ley lines (malcom Stewart)  ,i chatted with him ,nodding where nodding was needed and i asked what they were ,they are sort of electrical or magnetic ,i said my metal detector would find them but i never have ,have you seen them? No he said ,i politely said it was tea time and left .

Nice chap but sadly  misguided and never explained how medieval people found them to plonk things on. I could be wrong who knows but would i give a crap if they did exist ,nope you could be the biggest boffin in anything you want and i wouldnt believe a word you said ,i dont need to you see

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

NO KEN,

It has now been reveled that was a well choreographed plan by none other than BLM. The purpose, and kingpins were black common thieves, establishing a diversion for a subsequent successful store looting.

I STILL believe in the cause of BLM but I will not be quite so naïve.

NO, there is no parallels to be made between Portland and the current ongoing event orchestrated by the president.  Your "billions" remark is an insulting exaggeration. Although I will be the first to admit white BLM supporters like myself were duped the issue still exists. The totals of all related events was slightly more than $90 million and were mostly covered by contributions by jerks like me.

It is my candid opinion you have completely underestimated the gravity of situation. Both houses of congress are now uniformly pi$$ed. THE RESIDENT IS GONE IN THE NEXT 13 DAYS  HE WILL NOT FINISH HIS TERM OF OFFICE

2 minutes ago, Phone said:

NO KEN,

It has now been reveled that was a well choreographed plan by none other than BLM. The purpose, and kingpins were black common thieves, establishing a diversion for a subsequent successful store looting.

I STILL believe in the cause of BLM but I will not be quite so naïve.

NO, there is no parallels to be made between Portland and the current ongoing event orchestrated by the president.  Your "billions" remark is an insulting exaggeration. Although I will be the first to admit white BLM supporters like myself were duped the issue still exists. The totals of all related events was slightly more than $90 million and were mostly covered by contributions by jerks like me.

It is my candid opinion you have completely underestimated the gravity of situation. Both houses of congress are now uniformly pi$$ed. THE RESIDENT IS GONE IN THE NEXT 13 DAYS  HE WILL NOT FINISH HIS TERM OF OFFICE

All the time they say africa american not just american then you know they are never going to fit in ,they use race as a wepeon or stick to hit you with and wonder why people use the same back.I am afraid they better fit in because if they return to the place they think is better they will sadly be disapointed and be treated even worse so i think they should form a new black town and live there like they once did but even then those that think they are blacker will use that stick on them or vice versa.

Never understood what black was? How much white is needed to be white ,it seems if your great great great grandma was black your black when it suits you .i dont understand how it works ?!?

Edited by chesters1

4 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

As you know i dont believe anything so do not usualy read anyones opinions ,i dont even watch drama on tv as i hate seeing mistakes so such things dont interest me ,the last time i tried was chariot of the gods ,i got a few pages in before it angered me.

One of my neighbours writes about ley lines (malcom Stewart)  ,i chatted with him ,nodding where nodding was needed and i asked what they were ,they are sort of electrical or magnetic ,i said my metal detector would find them but i never have ,have you seen them? No he said ,i politely said it was tea time and left .

Nice chap but sadly  misguided and never explained how medieval people found them to plonk things on. I could be wrong who knows but would i give a crap if they did exist ,nope you could be the biggest boffin in anything you want and i wouldnt believe a word you said ,i dont need to you see

Dave I promise you you will have a good giggle

1 minute ago, Phone said:

CORY,

PRETTY MUCH - FOR SURE RE-ELECTED - NO SURE IF THEY COULD BE ELECTED DOG CATCHER

That is what I understood.

Not all Republicans have their head  up Trumps jacksie.