Conspiracy Theories

John S

14 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

I know, ummmm, most on here are above it, but I read this article a while back, really quite interesting along with a few linked to it.

But then again, blaming YouTube for the rise in conspiracy theorists could be a conspiracy theory in which case I would just say, in the immortal words of Black Adder, “Oh Bum!”

Forgot to post the link.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/stories-49021903

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Surely you can believe  anything you like so long as it doesnt harm others or is it a conspiracy to mark anyone with non standard views a conspiracy theorist incase theres a glimmer of truth behind it others rather not want to be known 

Theres obviously not a flat earth i tripped over a tussock in the back field yesterday ,if felt warm and looking at the camera a girl and a white dog was seen vacating the field earlier so it could have been a tuffet!

Looks like youtube is now deciding who is a conspiracy theorist and silencing them ,i wonder if the CIA is behind it? I have a theory it could be

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

3 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Miss Post

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

3 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Looks like youtube is now deciding who is a conspiracy theorist and silencing them

They have every right to do so. Just as Elton has a right to decide who can post what here.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

25 minutes ago, corydoras said:

It is not fair to blame YouTube. YouTube creators are not responsible for the education level of its users.

3 hours ago, corydoras said:

They have every right to do so. Just as Elton has a right to decide who can post what here.

If that were true i would have been banned 20 years ago

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 2/3/2021 at 6:01 AM, chesters1 said:

Just a cotton picking moment why isnt gb in the middle where the baby jesus put us?

And i think its upside down or were seeing the back side? It must have a back side its flat!

Talking of jesus was joseph the thickest guy on the planet

"Hey mary your getting a bit fat"

" i'm up the duff joseph!"

"Err i haven't boned you yet mary i was waiting until your tenth birthday! are you sure"

"Yes completely sure the crone in the next hut confirmed it"

" grr whos the bastard that did it ,i"l kill him"

" it was god!"

" ok " !!!

Then theres this stable nonsense ," have you found us a nice hotel to drop my sprog in joseph" ?

"Na got a stable full of animals and their ****"

" **** that i'm going back to mum ,stick your ring where the sun dont shine"!

"No wait i got some blokes i'v never seen before popping over ,they'l give you stuff if you stay "

"Ok "!!!

Can you see that happening in real life? And then the offspring buggers off for 30 years ,not a word ,no post cards nothing ,makes it !ook like hes buggered off to his real dads family ,whers social services here? And where did a mere carpenter who couldnt even treat his pregnant wife to a 2 shekel hotel room afford to bribe herod to kill all the other children so "his' kid could learn to ride the only donkey out of town the next morning to get shot of him?

Then he turns up out of the blue ordering fishermen about ,beating up money lenders and touching people then mouthing off in the street my dad this, my dad that ! And his catering skills were non existant 5 fricking loaves and two fish from some unknown boy caterer to feed 5000 there would have been a riot! And a visit from the health department about the lack of  colour coded chopping boards! ,no wonder the Romans get cross (and give it to him)

I smell a conspiracy here! Its as if the church was making stuff up so they can boss people about and get money to build nice gaffs and get fat off the back of the poor for a couple of thousand years ! Hmmmm

One day, you may regret saying that :D

• Haha 1

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.