Conspiracy Theories

John S

1 hour ago, corydoras said:

He is now. But because of his stupid QAnon conspiracy theory and this stop the steal bullshit a woman was shot by the Secret Service trying to enter the Senate chamber.

"QAnon is a baseless conspiracy theory that claims President Trump and a secret team of military intelligence officers have been waging a war against Satan-worshipping paedophiles in the Democratic party."

Trump did bugger all to dispel this, instead he revelled in it.

As far as I am concerned ALL you Trumptard conspiracy nuts have blood on your hands.

BUT, at the end of the day all conspiracy theorists are just normal people with differing opinions.

If you saw this well known QAnon member walking towards you in the street you wouldn’t give a second glance.

81E8B6F5-F352-4A65-B8F7-726032BC531F.jpeg

• Haha 2

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Err perhaps not where you are now but back on the island he would stick out like a sore thumb outside benbridge!

I use benbridge because its the only place i have been to there lol

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

16 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

BUT, at the end of the day all conspiracy theorists are just normal people with differing opinions.

If you saw this well known QAnon member walking towards you in the street you wouldn’t give a second glance.

81E8B6F5-F352-4A65-B8F7-726032BC531F.jpeg

Just for a split second I thought you were serious Huge. ???

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

4 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Err perhaps not where you are now but back on the island he would stick out like a sore thumb outside benbridge!

I use benbridge because its the only place i have been to there lol

Now that I think of it maybe Millbrook or Thornhill. They would eat him in the Warren.

• Haha 1

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

13 minutes ago, corydoras said:

Now that I think of it maybe Millbrook or Thornhill. They would eat him in the Warren.

I dont know two of those words and i maybe wrong on the other one ?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 minute ago, chesters1 said:

I dont know two of those words and i maybe wrong on the other one ?

Millbrook, Thornhill and Shirley Warren. Council estates that are perhaps not the most salubrious subdivisions of our fair city.

AH never been to southampton ,nearest was going past on the motorway 

We have one or two in aldershot (totlands was and is a scary place)and the chantries in farnham is slowly improving as is sandy hill ,i think when people buy their houses they suddenly start trying to improve the area around it ,at one time you only went in if you really had to .

Some like the small one my daughter moved into go down hill fast ,it was a new mini estate and it was lovely ,brilliant well built houses (two bogs how posh) then the council started moving in generally single women with kids who were lumbered on the council because they were evicted from their own place .

Within a few months the pavements were covered in chalk graffiti ,broken glass even a burnt out car as the 'non existant' (excuse to get help from the council) boy friends turned up,my daughter got out very quick with an exchange before it started showing ,total **** hole now

Weve been lucky ,never had much money but nice houses and areas ,my mum said we would end up on a council estate but we never did ,council house yes but never an estate the very thought would make me live in a doorway!

Not anti estate but anti bad estate full of bad people!

Edited by chesters1

12 hours ago, corydoras said:

He is now. But because of his stupid QAnon conspiracy theory and this stop the steal bullshit a woman was shot by the Secret Service trying to enter the Senate chamber.

"QAnon is a baseless conspiracy theory that claims President Trump and a secret team of military intelligence officers have been waging a war against Satan-worshipping paedophiles in the Democratic party."

Trump did bugger all to dispel this, instead he revelled in it.

As far as I am concerned ALL you Trumptard conspiracy nuts have blood on your hands.

And what of those murdered in Antifa/BLM riots? Where the Democratic Party were spotting bail and legal advice and ensuring that DAs had them back out on the street to do more.

Biden will transfer millions of jobs to China and those that voted for him will have Chinese pollution, concentration camps and organ harvesting on their hands.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

6 hours ago, Ken L said:

And what of those murdered in Antifa/BLM riots? Where the Democratic Party were spotting bail and legal advice and ensuring that DAs had them back out on the street to do more.

Biden will transfer millions of jobs to China and those that voted for him will have Chinese pollution, concentration camps and organ harvesting on their hands.

My memory is bad Ken. You will have to remind me:

When did BLM or AntiFA break into the White House when Congress was sitting and try to intimidate them when they were conducting their constitutional duties? That would be never, right?
When did BLM or AntiFA break into the White House armed with firearms and Molotov cocktails? That would be never, right?
When did BLM or AntiFA plant improvised explosive devices in the DNC and RMC? That would be never, right?

Antifa and BLM broke the law. The thugs who attacked the White House not only broke the law they sullied the heart of American democracy.

Why the whataboutism? Why change the subject? Do you think I am some kind of fan of BLM or AntiFA? If so why?

As for Biden transferring "millions" of jobs to China then that would be a claim, not a fact. I don't have a magic crystal ball and neither do you.

Chinese pollution is a problem but China is at least stepping up to the plate on its long term Paris Agreement targets? America has some pretty awful polluters too. Same with concentration camps and organ harvesting. This is something we all have on or hands.

Tell me, where I can buy a TV, mobile phone, tablet or a PC that is made with 100% UK or American or European components. That would be nowhere, right?

Edited by corydoras

KEN,

THE title of this thread is appropriate.

DIDN'T HAPPEN - IT TURNS OUT THOSE EVENTS WERE FOR THE MOST PART ARRANGED TO ACCOMODATE COMMON THIEVES

BLM PI$$ED AWAY ABOUT 90 MILLION ON THE LEADERS PERSONAL EXPENSES

YOU MAY BE ONE FOR THREE. ENGLAND COULD BID ON THE CONTRACTS IF YOU WANTED. YOU'LL NEED ABOUT A BILLION IMMIGRANTS MORE HOWEVER. 

DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THERE ARE SOME ADDITIONAL SERIOUS BIDDERS.

WHERE HE WILL COME UP SHORT IS THE 25 TRILLION DOLLAR SHORTFALL IN CASH - I UNDERSTAND HE HAS ORDERED A NEW GOLD MASTERCARD

OHH - FYI - TRUMP WILL NOT COMPLETE HIS TERM - SO ALL THE ANTI

BS NO LONGER HAS ANY VALUE. R'S AND D'S ARE UNITED ON"TRUMP'S GONE"

AND JUST FOR THE ELL OF IT - - WHAT CORY SAID

PHONE

(HOPE AJAY DOES'NT SEE THIS I'M ONE ARMED AGAIN FOR A COUPLE DAYS)

Edited by Phone