well now i know!

chesters1

20 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Birds didnt touch it

If you cooked it I would not touch it. Don't put too much water in it. As far as I am concerned YOU are a furriner. ?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Yes and **** it is!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I would not buy that. May as well have a pot noodle.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

You can taste pot noodles  well at least they dont feel like damp breadcrumbs ,my daughter will be getting 11 of those particular delights hopefully it teaches her a lesson and you found the source of my post lol

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

If only it had enough sauce to put a semblance of flavour in it .

The picture on the packet is the usual hype ,the amount was tiny even "fluffed up" and despite following the instructions to the millilitre and minute the bits that were not breadcrumbs were still hard after 5 minutes so whatever flavour they contained they closely guarded .

I can see why they were never heard off in popular culture years ago people were not narcassistic  in enough numbers with access to social media to show they pretended to like it and look down on others who see it for what it is ,the rubbish bits from making pasta that would have been put in the bin or fed to pigs until they bribed some food critic to tell us it was great and forming a market for it .

A bit like the past when expensive to get rid of bark chippings were sold as valuable decorative garden moisture retainer ,when in fact it encouraged bark eating insects to eat the stem of your plants then quickly rot down encouraging weeds to grow in it whilst black birds chucked it all round the place looking for food

Now the millions of tons of waste slate have a use replacing the above at even a greater price ,its slightly different it doesnt rot down and not warm enough for insects to love ,the birds dont like the stuff either which is its better side ,its still waste slate though!

Edited by chesters1

HaHa, I wish I had a Pound for everyone who complained about the numbers of wood lice in their gardens after filling them with that crap, never eaten the stuff you describe but reading your post they would be better off eating the bark, tastes the same and no wood lice.

And there is another problem within my experience when I lived and worked in Pompey the Local Authority made the main thoroughfare ‘pleasantly aesthetic’ by filling borders with bark wood chip, looked great until the summer when almost every discarded fag butt set it on fire!

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

At least the expensive slate bye product is fire proof but i am sure self entitled idiots would swear these bits of slate cut them to ribbons when they fell into the flower beds to sleep off their drunken state covered in their own **** and vomit as a saturday night out seems to be the norm today ,myself i just fell into nettles and brambles and was to ashamed to tell anyone i didnt sue the council for negligence and post my stupidity on facebook along with several pictures proving my last meal contained corn even if i was to drunk to remember eating it

Edited by chesters1

11 hours ago, corydoras said:

It does not work quite like that either. Pasta is made from durum wheat flour. Couscous is made with durum. Durum is the part of the wheat grain that is not ground by the millwheel.

OK, so enlighten me. What's the difference between *not ground* and *left over after milling*?