well now i know!

chesters1

3 hours ago, ayjay said:

OK, so enlighten me. What's the difference between *not ground* and *left over after milling*?

£1.50?

Update birds still have not touched it ,forgot to pivot camera to see if anything else has but usually, both foxes and badgers visit nightly so it must be bloody bad or it's so tasteless they cannot differentiate between it and surrounding dirt albeit coloured!

Checked the BB date and its within it so its not years old to make a difference to it ,although dry wheat / grain products have a very long shelf life if stored correctly

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

ayjay,

do not spend much time on this - it is time you will never recover.

"Durum wheat flour is the fine ground powder left over from the milling process and also a semolina product that is further ground. Durum wheat flour is much finer than semolina and is a yellow powder that resembles traditional cooking flours."

my wife, the conumate authority on the topic says: it's all duram wheat. Her grandmother made it by hand. She tossed it about slightly dampened until it began to stick to itself - - - then by hand it was rolled into the little balls using the powder to achieve couscous. 

the only ingredient in couscous is durum wheat in various forms of pulverization thus having different names to confuse Chesters1 and cover the fact it is for the most part floor sweepings.

Phone

Hopefully somethings eaten it or I will be sweeping it off the floor !

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 11/19/2020 at 9:10 PM, corydoras said:

I would not buy that. May as well have a pot noodle.

I've heard North Korea has brought out a vegetarian version called "Not Poodle" ?

• Haha 3

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Still there!

1 hour ago, Martin56 said:

I'm always here bud.

I'd love to be back on a Lathe again but haven't worked since mid' Feb.

I was an inspector for Oil tool Industry for over 18 years.

13 years in the power turbo transmissions Industry.

7 years in the pump Industry & Weapons handling & Weapons Firing Systems for MOD.

I can do turning with mi' nob end.

• Thanks 1

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Still there! No doubt it's going to grow a fur coat for the winter soon.

Almost directly above it is a bird feeder ,i put generic bird food in it the mixed grain and sunflower seed type ,the tits usualy chuck out the corn to get the sunflower seeds so the ground gets most of it .I dont know what bird eats the grain its to big for small ones and even the black birds ignore it so the pidgeons and doves get it ,they obviously dont eat couscous though so its not just me.

I put the crust of the loaf out last night ,thats gone so the badgers and foxes dont like it either

Edited by chesters1

Still there and now with a nice fur coat for the winter !