well now i know!

chesters1

1 hour ago, ayjay said:

Thanks Phone: I guess Cory is too busy peeling spuds or washing pots.

Now I just need to ascertain the difference between milling and grinding.?

Fnar!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

10 hours ago, Phone said:

the “jetsam and flotsam”

That is just not true. Wheat middles are a premium product. Durum wheat is not grown much, if at all in the UK because it needs wheat, The idea that couscous is some inferior product, that it is left overs or the sweepings from the floor is just wrong. That is what my objection is.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

CORY,

I RETRACT ALL MY DISPARGING REMARKS ABOUT COUSCOUS. IT IS A FREQUENT FAIR IN MY HOUSEHOLD (NOT BY MY CHOOSING - RUSSIAN WIFE). SHE ALSO MIXES IT WITH CORNMEAL AND END UP WITH A FAT FRIED PANCAKE AFFAIR WHICH I THOROUGHLY ENJOY SALTED AND HEAVY DOSE OF BUTTER

Phone

• 4 weeks later...

Now i know wonder woman is crap ,i unfortunately heard it while my mrs watched it ,utter shite but at least it showed the 'real' one albeit for a few seconds.

I spent a few minutes googling to see if gabot? Was a man ,turns out it has kids and appears to be born female so just bad luck in the face department i guess

Not sure if half decent films can be made anymore ,we are forced to love everyone ,all races are equal ,no colour can be above another so it just leaves the terrorist propaganda crap to indoctrinate the gullible some state is worth going to war with ? frickin world we now live in!

Edited by chesters1
  • Haha 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Well now i know germany wasnt in WW2 i watched channel 5 prog about the battle of britain .

Full of bloody reactments ,full of clips of ww2 footage but some well after the battle of britain ,several aircraft crashed several times each time with a fireman putting the flames out and a stuka going into the sea that wasnt!

Why were germany not in Ww2 ? Germany was mentioned once in the 3/4 of the program i could stomach ,we were actually at war with nazis ,hitlers luftwaffe and just the luftwaffe .

Britain was mentioned ,england was mentioned scotland was mentioned even poland was mentioned but germany the actual country thats full of the people trying to kill us had just one mention.

It looks like history is being twisted yet again to hide facts for some reason ,nazis dont kill people ,nazis dont pull triggers, people do! In this case germans and their allies, nazi  ideology is in books and heads it doesnt pull triggers

Edited by chesters1

The Battle of Britain in World War II was between Britain's Royal Air Force (RAF) and the Luftwaffe, Nazi Germany's air force, and was the first battle in history fought solely in the air.

As for the RAF aircraft which actually won the Battle of Britain it was not the famed SPITFIRE but was an older, larger, slower but still deadly fighter, the Hawker Hurricane.

You need to get the internet and learn to cut and paste like COD and I do

Phone

I didn't know that interesting

I lived in an underground bunker for 3 weeks "between residences" on hawkinge aerodrome which was the nearest to france ,fricking spooky is an under estimate! Its now a housing estate unfortunately.The film the battle of britain was mostly filmed from there and our house (my parents house that was) had a couple of pilots billeted in it in ww2 

Plenty of spitfires about but as you say hurricanes  were the meat and potatoes

• Like 1