well now i know!

chesters1

Well now i know your life isnt yours !

Been playing with my phone ,open any picture and click "lens" it shows you info about the picture ! Its so good it showed what my sons old car was just by a picture of the engine!

It showed my picture of a deer (one in an unusual position so it obviously has some powerful software of manipulating it to compare with stock pictures)

And it correctly told me what make my mini bench grinder was from a picture of just a third of it!

How times have changed lol reverse picture search opens up a huge can of worms 

AHA a picture of a washing machine drain pump was identified as a lego piece ,work to do yet?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• 4 months later...

Well know i know time doesnt improve crap ,just watched dune for a few minutes until some fricking scots git started playing bag pipes! Why were foreign looking species not wiped out by this time ?

Still the stupid shield thats open to "slow" blades ,that loophole should have gone by now surely?

Silly swordfighting ,weapons of little use why not nukes and turn the planet to glass from millions of miles away and they still havnt made poison gas to wipe out frennen once and for all ,stupid dragonfly craft yet they mastered flying bricks the size of battleships .

Its just crap the only endearing actor is the hot girl and someone knicked her horse ,everyone dashing around in armour so flimsey a sword getting within a foot kills the wearer ,i like sci-fi  this and its predecessors is something from a mentally damaged mind its meaningless crap and worse of all they all speak english and grow earth plants

PS dont bother watching venom2 i lasted a minute its dire!

Edited by chesters1
  • Haha 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 5/25/2021 at 2:37 PM, chesters1 said:

AHA a picture of a washing machine drain pump was identified as a lego piece ,work to do yet?

You'll soon know It's not a washing machine pump when you've stood on it after Grandkids have gone home!! 🤕

Edited by Martin56
  • Haha 1

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

On 1/12/2021 at 1:38 PM, chesters1 said:

Went through cctv ,white van stopped outside at about 10 ,driver went to back then got back in and drove off! Thats him getting the gps fix !

I thought Knocking on Doors then running away was consigned the the old "Mischievous Night"  on the 4th of November. 

Along with tying door handles together & setting fire to rival streets Bonfires.

We used to go out "Chumping" - collecting wood for the Bonfire for weeks before & kept it in our cellars so it didn't get nicked by the other kids.

Edited by Martin56
  • Haha 1

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

You can add the latest Dan Brown film aswell its DIRE ,i wonder why mechanical devices work faultlessly the first time they are used ,they sit for hundreds of years untouched ,unserviced unsullied yet never fail to work.

Biggest laugh in the ten or so minutes i watched  ,are these human bones said a guard who seems to have keys and knowledge far above his station looking at an obvious human skull ,shockingly bad !

Edited by chesters1

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm i am old enough to remember some very weird films in the 60's and 70's but Prisoners of the Ghostland beats them all! What was Cage thinking ? I gave up trying at 46 minutes and boy i tried ! Even the brief flash of lady bumps early on didnt persuade me its a film worth watching ! It has a large Japanese imput by the amount of foreign types in it

Eastwoods Cry Macho did nothing ,a far to 'easy' film but then hes 90 odd but i did like his film about a drug mule it had humour and a touch of reality this one has none ! A remote Mexican / USA border crossing not full of mexicans ?

Edited by chesters1

• 6 months later...

It seems the met office uses chesters1 50/50 theory ,it seems global warming will or will not be a thing in the next 5 years 🙄

Theres also a clever bit saying the temp could reach the highest on "record" within that time period ,pretty lame reference as we have only been recording temps for 300 or so years so 400 years ago the temp could have been far higher but ignored in their agenda of fear. If you want a mediteranian temperature in the uk (why should the med have it all?) Get that fossil fuel burnt ,you know it makes sense!

Edited by chesters1

14 hours ago, chesters1 said:

It seems the met office uses chesters1 50/50 theory ,it seems global warming will or will not be a thing in the next 5 years 🙄

Theres also a clever bit saying the temp could reach the highest on "record" within that time period ,pretty lame reference as we have only been recording temps for 300 or so years so 400 years ago the temp could have been far higher but ignored in their agenda of fear. If you want a mediteranian temperature in the uk (why should the med have it all?) Get that fossil fuel burnt ,you know it makes sense!

I would have thought that Eskimo’s deserve a change by now anyway, nobody thinks about Eskimo’s, it’s all me, me, me! 

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Same for penguins ,they leave their family and walk for miles to the sea for dinner ,now the seas getting closer so more family time ,win win👍

Plus more mammoths  to find once the land thaws out ,it seems overlooked the land must have been soft so they got buried in the first place ,perhaps the idea of previous climate change thats nothing to do with humans isnt convenient to raise billions in revenue to try and halt what is a common occurrence in nature .The earth itself doesnt need humans to make species extinct, 'its' got rid of millions of species long before we arrived.

Edited by chesters1