OUTGOING PRESIDENT TRUMP IN A NUTSHELL

Phone

ALL,

As time went along I jotted down or cut and pasted comments that jacked my jaw. REALLY not done so much for a BRITISH audience but some of you may enjoy his comments. THIS is about 1/3 of the document so here we go. YES I'M LIBERAL

He said coronavirus would “go away without a vaccine.

He said he won’t have time to play golf if elected president. 

He said he would repeal the Affordable Care Act, and replace it with something “beautiful”

He said corporations would use their tax cuts to invest in American workers.

He promised to be “the voice” of American workers.

He promised that anyone who wants a test for COVID will get one.

He said hydroxychloroquine protects against coronavirus

He promised to eliminate the federal deficit. 

He promised to bring down the price of prescription drugs and said drug companies are “getting away with murder.” 

He promised to help American workers during the pandemic. But 80 percent of the tax benefits in the coronavirus stimulus package have gone to millionaires and billionaires.

He said Mexico would pay for his border wall

He promised to lock up Hillary Clinton for using a private email server.

He promised “six weeks of paid maternity leave to any mother with a newborn child

He promised to bring an end to Kim Jong Un’s expanding nuclear program.

He said he would distance himself from his businesses while in office

He promised to keep jobs in AMERICA. Since he took office, companies like GE, Carrier, Ford, and Harley Davidson have continued to outsource thousands of jobs while still receiving massive tax breaks. 

I could go on and on, I’ve sort of kept a list and time and dates – So here’s the last one.

He said he’d release his tax returns.

I'll be delighted to answer question - if there is an answer (I also recorded sources if required (one or two max - they are a pain in the arce)

Phone

PS IT'S OVER THIS IS NO LONGER A TOPIC OF INTERNATIONAL INTERST

1 hour ago, Phone said:

ALL,

As time went along I jotted down or cut and pasted comments that jacked my jaw. REALLY not done so much for a BRITISH audience but some of you may enjoy his comments. THIS is about 1/3 of the document so here we go. YES I'M LIBERAL

He said coronavirus would “go away without a vaccine.

He said he won’t have time to play golf if elected president. 

He said he would repeal the Affordable Care Act, and replace it with something “beautiful”

He said corporations would use their tax cuts to invest in American workers.

He promised to be “the voice” of American workers.

He promised that anyone who wants a test for COVID will get one.

He said hydroxychloroquine protects against coronavirus

He promised to eliminate the federal deficit. 

He promised to bring down the price of prescription drugs and said drug companies are “getting away with murder.” 

He promised to help American workers during the pandemic. But 80 percent of the tax benefits in the coronavirus stimulus package have gone to millionaires and billionaires.

He said Mexico would pay for his border wall

He promised to lock up Hillary Clinton for using a private email server.

He promised “six weeks of paid maternity leave to any mother with a newborn child

He promised to bring an end to Kim Jong Un’s expanding nuclear program.

He said he would distance himself from his businesses while in office

He promised to keep jobs in AMERICA. Since he took office, companies like GE, Carrier, Ford, and Harley Davidson have continued to outsource thousands of jobs while still receiving massive tax breaks. 

I could go on and on, I’ve sort of kept a list and time and dates – So here’s the last one.

He said he’d release his tax returns.

I'll be delighted to answer question - if there is an answer (I also recorded sources if required (one or two max - they are a pain in the arce)

Phone

PS IT'S OVER THIS IS NO LONGER A TOPIC OF INTERNATIONAL INTERST

Cue Ken with his apologetics for his God Emperor.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

1 minute ago, Phone said:

CORY

RATHER PROUD I kept my cool 75 - 80% of the time.

phone

How are you keeping Phone? Did you have a nice Thanksgiving?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

CORY,

NO my friend,  holding cancer to about a draw. CHEMO today which 99% shuts down the immune system. I am in solitary confinement here at home, no car rides no visitors must sanitize all packaging i.e. mail, food, my reading materials. A real pain. The poison they use holds my blood pressure on average 85 over - 50-55, when it bottoms out I MUST lay down or fall down.

FORTUNATELY I do not feel hopeless or helpless (yet) and I am in top spirits I can win this insidious battle

DAMN NEAR READS LIKE A POOR ME - BUT IT'S NOT- I'M STILL ENJOYING LIFE

Phone

Keep up your spirits Mr Bush you have a bunch of loony lymies (and a tame oz) to educate ,that should keep you amused for many decades yet.

Now Newt has disapeared your our only yank to curse under our breath when biden starts punishing us for northern ireland or some other irish problem he doesnt fully understand

• Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters1

HA HA- thanks for the good wishes. IT is for sure we don't Understand the IRISH. I don't feel to bad, 2nd generation IRISH AMERICANS don't understand the IRISH.

I have a very strong will. I had a choice - chemo or no chemo. I have now set my mind to enjoying the extra time the chemo will afford me. Luckily I have little concern for my mortality.

As for my LIMEY pals. You have been and are a total enjoyment. I can't believe you all know the outcome of BREXIT in the next decade and such astute analysis on U.S. politics.

AND yet have such archaic and backward ideas on fishing. You've no idea how hard it is to teach Brits even the most basic skills in angling. Comes to mind - unhooking mats and centerpin or centrepin reels - geez - IF I Iive to be  hundred I will not forget there is a language barrier. IN 1976 I was in ENGLAND and invited to fish Redmier (YES SPELLING). It was suggested I bring along some stringers. I just happened to have in my kit  a steel wire clip stringer. It would replace your keepsack. HAVING seen my stringer I was assigned a very nervous lad who openly hoped I didn't catch and try to use the stringer - I blanked.

LOVE my time on AN

Phone

Edited by Phone
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lang may yer lum reek Phone.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...