well, will you?

chesters1

Injection for covid on horizon ,totaly untested in the realms of research which takes years ,yes there is talk of lots of data from the SARS outbreak a few years ago but will you have one?.

Lots of potential conspiracy theories from this i expect!

A who gets to be the guinea pig ,old folks who if die will all die of "natural" causes (no mention of covid in they're cases lol)

B The young who are not so effected in the majority of covid any way.

C MP's who do as we know anything to get their agenda across (vision of burger being force fed to kid in the mad cow disease cover up) would it be the real thing anyway the masses cannot know whats being injected !

I suggest (for once) priority is given to all those migrants that came here and are living off the fat of the land ,monitor them carefully THEN do a double blind on prisoners.

I for one wont be having one just like i dont have the flue jab its a sure way of being bluffed into thinking you will be immune and venture into the outside world where it exists!

Not actually sure how it can work ,if people who caught covid can catch covid again its not for immunity reasons if the real virus cannot give you immunity.

Could it be used to introduce mandatory injections ? For our own good ofcourse ?

Update doris says no mandatory injections (he forgets mmr is mandatory if you want to use nhs and have injection for any of the things it covers)

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I expect those thalidomide lot said that

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

12 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I expect those thalidomide lot said that

Since when was Thalidomide a vaccine?

I am not scared of needles. I'll take it in a flash.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

It wasnt and i didnt say it was ,i was referring to phones trust of science ,i believe the spiel was tholidamide was safe for everyone ,sadly it was a lie

After my many visits to hospital and numerous needles that accompany them i am no longer 'afraid' what i am afraid of is dying early after being a unpaid guinea pig for untested meds

Edited by chesters1

All,

I hope this is a timely reminder of the past.

THE THALIDOMIDE TRAGEDY: LESSONS FOR DRUG SAFETY AND REGULATION

Blame it on the Germans. Thalidomide first entered the German market in 1957 as an over-the-counter remedy, based on the maker’s safety claims. They advertised their product as “completely safe” for everyone, including mother and child, “even during pregnancy,” as its developers “could not find a dose high enough to kill a rat.” By 1960, thalidomide was marketed in 46 countries, with sales nearly matching those of aspirin.

This was the beginnings of the rigorous drug approval and monitoring systems in place today. Drug claims are closely monitored but of course there is always going to be a risk

Phone

There we go mr bush ,best not trust science its not always right if money is concerned

I wouldnt trust pharma like i dont trust amazon to only sell legal products ! (Even when told they are illegal to sell in uk)

Edited by chesters1

My mother was prescribed Thalidomide when she was pregnant with me - she elected not to take it.

I looked into the official dates of the tragedy a few years ago and by rights, her pregnancy should have been too late for it to have been offered, but there must have been some regional variation in availability because I knew two kids of my age growing up who were affected.

As for the new vaccine, I'll pass - but I wouldn't try to steer anyone else's decision.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I think it's still prescribed (some article long ago mentioned it) hopefully to barren women only!

Quick google : https://thalidomide.ca/en/thalidomide-today/

well its still making money!

Seems lessons were not learnt look up primodos,sodium valporate ,the list is long! And these drugs probably went through the entire sequence of testing !

Edited by chesters1

I’m not likely to get pregnant anyway ? however I don’t want me or my wife or my kids or anyone else around me to die of Covid if I can prevent it so I’ll gladly have a tested Anti Covid jab.

Keith

Edited by BoldBear

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)